After almost 3 years now

-
You know, at first, I was looking at that plant thinking "You're gonna paint her green?"

my first thought aswell wich quickly flipped to "noo you cant smoke that" then i got back on track:banghead:

always nice to see Memikes posts and cool that you are trying to make alitle more power with the leaning tower of power:hello1:

You still have the 903, three-on-the-tree, trans in there? Man, those are a grenade just waiting to go off! I have yet to pull one that didn't need 1st, reverse, and the input bearing. I've only seen a couple of good cluster gears.

You still have the 903, three-on-the-tree, trans in there? Man, those are a grenade just waiting to go off! I have yet to pull one that didn't need 1st, reverse, and the input bearing. I've only seen a couple of good cluster gears.
Yep :drinkers: Still in there :bball: quite as a content dead rat :toothy10::toothy10:
I had to share that here withyou cudamark :thumblef: I just herd that saying today :toothy10:

Wow. Has it been 3 years already? Time sure does fly. Victoria's lookin' mighty fine. Put her in some new clothes and she'll be the talk of the town. :thumrigh: Keep up the good work Mike. Here's to a great strong end. :drinkers: :rock:

Wylde1.

Time does fly buy Thank you Wylde1.
And here is to a great Stongend for you my fabo friend :drinkers: let's make that a double :drinkers: It is Friday :thumrigh:
and I have the hill to my self :-$

my first thought aswell wich quickly flipped to "noo you cant smoke that" then i got back on track:banghead:

always nice to see Memikes posts and cool that you are trying to make alitle more power with the leaning tower of power:hello1:

Thank you for the kind words duster340 :smile:
That sounds like a song some where there :rock:
Quote = make alitle more power with the leaning tower of power :rock::rock:

Shes a beaut Memike..........Looking forward to all the progress.
Me to, Moving forward the way I do things some one has got to learn something :thumrigh: even if it is wrong :color::thumrigh:

She looks great Mike, I really like the fifth picture down!
Thank you to stansblue72,and :hello1:.
I had to go back and look at the 5th picture down :thumrigh:
Yea she looks right at home there in that shot :color:
When I walk outside that is my view that keeps my days moving forward.

Thank you Stan :smile:

That's a sweet lil 66 you have there MeMike! Looks like Buddy's got one tree'd. lol :glasses2:

He probably does and saying to his self I wish he would get off the computer so I can get that squirrel dang'it!!
Thank you holmes :thumrigh: she is getting there :smile: a little at a time :thumrigh:

Thats a nice clean car.Are you going to paint it the original color?
Going to keep it all stock and let here ride 68383GTS, With no a/c the white top does it's job :thumrigh: Thank you 68383GTS, she and I enjoys the granny look :smile:

Keeping her neat on the street and fast at the track!
For 60 feet anyway mullin :burnout: and doing much better on the other end these days :smile:

MeMike Victoria loves you,you can see it she smiles at you when you take her picture.

MeMike Victoria loves you,you can see it she smiles at you when you take her picture.
I see it to rebel :color: It's amazing what these metal machines can do to make us smile also :smile:
It's so good to hear you are home and moving around a bit brother :hello1:
That radiator will need a bunch of $$ thrown at it. It's here when and if you think you need parts off of it.

memike don't forget and or change my mind brother :thumrigh:

Mike, I just got back home and opened my bottle of Rye (Whiskey) and Coke. Makin' it a double so I can see tripple. :drinkers: :drinkers: Now I just cranked up some ZWR - Electric Revival, and am on their website. Ok just joined the ZWR Nation. :supz: :thumbup: :rock: :glasses7: :wave:

Wylde1.

66 valiant with a /6, awesome car mike.

but now I know why I whip after topping her off.

I see it to rebel :color: It's amazing what these metal machines can do to make us smile also :smile:
It's so good to hear you are home and moving around a bit brother :hello1:
That radiator will need a bunch of $$ thrown at it. It's here when and if you think you need parts off of it.

memike don't forget and or change my mind brother :thumrigh:

memike I wonder if it would be cheaper to use another radiator? I hope I find a car like Victoria.

Mike, I just got back home and opened my bottle of Rye (Whiskey) and Coke. Makin' it a double so I can see tripple. :drinkers: :drinkers: Now I just cranked up some ZWR - Electric Revival, and am on their website. Ok just joined the ZWR Nation. :supz: :thumbup: :rock: :glasses7: :wave:

Wylde1.
Very cool Wylde1 :hello1: enjoy a whisky and coke for me and the band :color:, WAIT!! They are probably enjoying one already :thumrigh: Thank you I am a part if the ZWR Nation also :hello1:

I love "drivers". Nothing wrong with fresh "restos", but respect must be given to cars that have paid their dues, and still look good. RALLEYES LOOK GOOD ALSO ! Real men don't own show cars.

-
Back