ALERT!! SOUND THE ALARM!!..

-
Ummm what he said:poke::D:thankyou:
Now you're figuring out how to get the agrees and staying away from the disagrees...lol..
asskiss.gif
..lol...

why people want to argue with me and not just give me the f--- you that I deserve is far beyond me.. thank you for that...
for the future :icon_fU: or :wtf: you talking about Willis !!! lol :D

Where is PHR to give me a bunch of crap for getting off the subject! LOL...
My deepest apologies back to inexpensive Speedmaster stuff that we all got on Black Friday...

2nd shipment came..... another intake and two intake gasket sets. They got this one right
:thumbsup:

DSCN2805.JPG

Parts arrived today.

Can anyone who also bought studs confirm that they sent the right ones. Qty/length seems correct, but the part number on the box is different, and a search on their site comes up with nothing.

15759098838144834311652993211162.jpg

Underside of the 1.5 stainless rockers I also got.

Anyone with a set of PRWs to confirm? The kit pictures are an exact match, down to the extra stuff included (pushrod measurement tool)
IMG_20191209_130115.jpg

Anyone with a set of PRWs to confirm? The kit pictures are an exact match, down to the extra stuff included (pushrod measurement tool)View attachment 1715435463

They sure look the same. the PRW sets do come with shims to set side clearance though. Be sure to inspect all of the bushings. I had one that was buggered up and needed to be replaced with a different rocker arm.

They sure look the same. the PRW sets do come with shims to set side clearance though. Be sure to inspect all of the bushings. I had one that was buggered up and needed to be replaced with a different rocker arm.

I removed all the adjusters and I've been cleaning and inspecting each one. So far just a slight bit of gritty/dirty, no bushing issues.

Anyone with a set of PRWs to confirm? The kit pictures are an exact match, down to the extra stuff included (pushrod measurement tool)View attachment 1715435463

I have a set of PRW 1.6 at home and will check after work. I don't remember seeing that script but it's been a few months. I ran a tap through all of the threads and uses a pick to clear all the oil ports and then through them in the ultrasonic tank for a quick spin. Definitely check the oiling hole for debris.

I ordered a set of head studs and a harmonic balancer the first day of the sale and haven't heard/seen anything from them after the email reciept. Tried calling last week but couldn't get through. If they aren't on the porch when I get home I am going to have to start getting testy.

-
Back