All I Want For Christmas Is....

-

RPM

Superior Member
Reaction score
.... what do you want ??? I mean.. lets be materialistic here.... sure peace on earth, or a job, or no sickness or whatever... but be materialistic in this thread. Now lets not say stuff like 426 hemi... or anything that outrageous.
What is it you want ? I think mine is going to have to be a nice
Custom .280 Sako rifle. However I would settle for a nice Dremmel tool kit as well. :)

-RPM

Materialistic, uh? I asked for season 4.5 of Battlestar Galactica on DVD. I wanted some restoration supplies. How 'bout a bar stool to put at my work bench in the basement? That's pretty much all I asked for.

Big bolt axles for my 8.75, front end parts for the dart, 74 manual steering column. 54 caliber Knight muzzle loader. Or just a pair of socks!

I'd rather have my family at my house eating turkey and celebrating the birth of Jesus together then a bunch of presents for myself!

But the axles would sure be nice!!!:toothy10:

Two acres on the out skirts of town with 30x40 heated garage and some time to work on my car.In floor heat please. I don't ask for much of anything at Christmas,my slippers are wore out,some nice work socks.A good day with family,picking up Mom and bringing her over and a break from the job. And some time on FABO.:-D

A return to common sense in America, a great family dinner, and more great tips and advice from the FABO family. :toothy10:.......

......and one more thing........all those GREAT smiley's from FBBO over HERE at FABO!

green dart im in the same boat as you i would love some axles.

RPM the dremel kit is a good idea. I have been using mine daily on hard to reach areas around my rear window. With the right bit, rust is no match. Then put the drum sander on and finish. Smooth!

The wife want's to get us a Wii so she can get some exercise. :-D

RPM the dremel kit is a good idea. I have been using mine daily on hard to reach areas around my rear window. With the right bit, rust is no match. Then put the drum sander on and finish. Smooth!

The wife want's to get us a Wii so she can get some exercise. :-D

My wife wanted a Wii for the same reason. I think my four year old has used it more than her.:toothy10:

I ask for and receive the same gift from my kids every year for Christmas, GOOD long underwear and socks. I work outside all winter, my shop is not heated, and until I can get the little hanging gas heater up and working in the new Cudacave, working here at home will be just as chilly. They know that the only thing Dad hates more than the cold is not being able to work out in the cold!!! Thanks kids for all the pairs I've gotten in the past, they keep me as warm as your hugs!!! Geof

to be materialistic? well how about a set of HD Tbars from firm feel for my aspen. - and thurlo? socks

I am really not in the Christmas mood this year with everything that has happened. One of my favorite things is spending time with family and friends and I am glad I will get to do that.

cool stuff ! Thats what I am talking about.. or course we all want stuff that wont happen to the world, etc.. etc.... I was just curious what is the tangible items on your list. I suppose the Rifle in my first post really wouldnt be tangible for me... the Dremmel... ya. I do however like the socks and shirts and sensible things. Mainly cuz I need them ! However, again.. be materialistic tangebly.. whats your wants ? Santa might read this. Of course family and such is higher then any gift.

-RPM

A nice welder so i patch some things on the duster. Local body shop quoted me at 2 grand to weld in the spare tire area. I think my parents are getting me that and my brothers are getting me a custom painted auto dimming helmet. Should keep me busy for a while.

I want a green Super Bee clone so the Scamp can have a big brother. If not that, i will take all the parts that i need to restore the Scamp.

I want to spend time with my family. Materialistically, I would love a $250-$500 gift card to summitt. That way I could be that much closer to getting my duster going.

Already got mine. Merry Xmas to me, from my lady!

4speed2.jpg

MainGears.jpg

Xstream, i'm one county down from you. I spent more time at your walmart than mine. lol

Are you braggin' or complainin' ? Sounds like being transferred from one jail to another. LOL

No hassles or mean spirited people for Christmas. For the cars? ... Leafs, TBs, and a front A/S bar for the Dart. Assembly of the 8.75 for the Demon.

-
Back