all makes july 23, flamborough

-
another show.

pettyblue and I may go and drink and alot of Mt Nemos free beer!

http://www.flamborovalley.com/carshow.php

If Mr pettyblue wants to drink my free beer at this show, He will get NONE at Moparfest:finga:

My father-in law has a trailer there, so we are spending the night. Unfortunately, it is my wifes birthday, so she's a little ticked at spending it at a show.

If Mr pettyblue wants to drink my free beer at this show, He will get NONE at Moparfest:finga:

My father-in law has a trailer there, so we are spending the night. Unfortunately, it is my wifes birthday, so she's a little ticked at spending it at a show.
I know you,ll have some good ole Canadian whiskey:rock:,so save your beer for MoparFest.LOL.I,m surprised your boy isn,t playing?Will there be any kids there?Maybe I,ll bring Haelee along:love6:

I know you,ll have some good ole Canadian whiskey:rock:,so save your beer for MoparFest.LOL.I,m surprised your boy isn,t playing?Will there be any kids there?Maybe I,ll bring Haelee along:love6:

Yes, I will have some whiskey there. My son may get up later. He has played there before I think, with Brad James.

That would definetly be cool to see/hear your son playing.I,ve never been to this show,but sounds alot better than in/town shows.:bs:

P.S Where,s Wally and his 71?

Boys ,I might come up to this show. Got exhaust manifolds (68, 340) for the 71 on the way from a member. There shall be no headers on that car! 65 is waiting for a tranny mount. Bill your Tractor is done in rough, sorry Ive been pretty busy with family stuff.

well, we made it! hot as h*ll drive!! Met up with Mt Nemo(Bill) and 65vert (Wally).
Don't have to many full car pics, I was playing with a new camera and a macro lens.
Oh, A couple of Scott,s rears showing. Always at his best!

Attachments

• IMG_1306 (Copy).JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_1259 (Copy).JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1257 (Copy).JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_1302 (Copy).JPG
    123.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_1278 (Copy).JPG
    140.3 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_1296 (Copy).JPG