All that is left of the Acura

-
The alleged thief's family filed against our insurance policy for covering his funeral expenses. Thankfully, the claim was denied, as I don't want us doing anything for this person. Melanee is driving our 2012 200, until we either replace her car, or I just buy her mom a different car, and let her keep it. The insurance co. almost paid off the loan, with leaving us a $148 balance. I'm looking at a 2008 Avenger this weekend. If I have time off that is...

j

The alleged thief's family filed against our insurance policy for covering his funeral expenses. Thankfully, the claim was denied, as I don't want us doing anything for this person. Melanee is driving our 2012 200, until we either replace her car, or I just buy her mom a different car, and let her keep it. The insurance co. almost paid off the loan, with leaving us a $148 balance. I'm looking at a 2008 Avenger this weekend. If I have time off that is... j
seriously? Did they really think that wasn't going to go over like a lead balloon? I can see where the kid DIDNT get common sense. Good deal on the loan. Glad they finally got you guys taken care of more or less.

Hope your family and your life get back to normal soon chlngr1970.

I sure hope there is a special place for dumb asses in the after life,
I'd hate to think the assholes wreckin **** there to and going unchecked.
I also hope for the people that cry on his behalf that they get to go and be with him in that special place for eternity.
He sure produced enough carnage and trouble for the living he left behind.

there is a whole lot of callous comments in the world nowadays, and callous acts too (like the driver) and general disrespect of other humans.

i hope your daughter can find a way to feel better about things... it wasnt anything she did or caused. maybe put flowers on the guy's grave might help her.

the world could do with a little more kindness. you cant solve everything by being a "badass", and you are better off with nice comments rather than scathing judgements.

"judge not, lest you be judged. for with whatsoever manner you judge others, so also shall you be judged."

The alleged thief's family filed against our insurance policy for covering his funeral expenses. Thankfully, the claim was denied, as I don't want us doing anything for this person.

j

Boy, that family has some brass balls to ask the insurance company to cover the funeral costs.... Did they ask for a "complementary" life insurance payout for him also???? Pretty bold...

Shows you where his morals came from....

The family is as big of a piece of **** as the kid...

The alleged thief's family filed against our insurance policy for covering his funeral expenses. Thankfully, the claim was denied, as I don't want us doing anything for this person. Melanee is driving our 2012 200, until we either replace her car, or I just buy her mom a different car, and let her keep it. The insurance co. almost paid off the loan, with leaving us a $148 balance. I'm looking at a 2008 Avenger this weekend. If I have time off that is...

j

Wow!

Actually, not a big surprise. Sometimes the process requires that a claim must be filed, no matter how ridiculous. Might be interesting to counterclaim for the $148?

Now, for some social comment;

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8g6zV-FIxGU&desktop_uri=/watch?v=8g6zV-FIxGU

j

I'm glad the thief didn't get away with it, What really pisses me off is when the Judge goes on their side and awards those scum bags some money.

I hope for the best for you and your family...

Thanks for the moral support. We have been debating buying her a replacement since insurance just paid off her loan, that way she can work on building her life, and not have to worry about car payments. I'm going to recommend she take what she would have made in car payments and put that away. Save up as it were to be debt free. Now if I would just heed my own advise LOL.

j

Thanks for the moral support. We have been debating buying her a replacement since insurance just paid off her loan, that way she can work on building her life, and not have to worry about car payments. I'm going to recommend she take what she would have made in car payments and put that away. Save up as it were to be debt free. Now if I would just heed my own advise LOL. j

There's many of us that need to heed that advice

Well, Melanee , on my birthday no less, found her new car. We went to the dealer I bought my 200, and Avenger at and found a 2013 Hyundai Elentra. Not my first choice, but she got a descent deal, a great interest rate for a 20 year old, and best of all, we got the 200 back. The dealer is now looking for a deal for us to get out of the high interest rate on the 200. We shall see what the future holds.

j

Attachments

• IMAG0010.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 120
  • IMAG0008.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 112
I'm glad she is happy and can finally move on. Hyundai's are very popular here in Canada as well. They are a good car at a very good price with an excellent warranty..... whats not to like?

Clean looking car.
Alot harder to steal than older stuff.
Best of luck

Dude...Elantra? Where did you go WRONG?! :D

*runs*
She is a Honda chick ( her words ), and since she is mot my step daughter just yet, I'm not too worried ;). While it wasn't my choice, I think she followed my advice. Find something she really likes. No one else is paying for it... so she better love it... for at least the next 72 months anyway LOL. Besides, Hyundai has dramatically improved it's quality in the past few years. I think she will be just fine with it.

j

-
Back