All the awesomeness you can handle for only $49.99 on eBay

-
That is awesome!.
There are guys over at www.homemadeturbo.com that are building turbo header manifolds out of that type of pipe. It is actually a low grade of steel, so they build manifolds out of bends and T's and MIG weld it up.

I give them props for ingenuity.

Too bad they pulled the auction because there were so many people who actually thought they were serious about the item. Apparently there is some folks that just don't get sarcasm. It's actually refreshing to see someone with a sense of humor on ebay. They obviously had fun with this one. PAH!

Did you guys read the questions from alot of the people. Some of them are just funny as heck making fun of this guys x-pipe.................PAHH.

John

oh man i was readin this while eatin big mistake!!! right when i was readin the last comment PAH!!!! chicken nugget out the nose not to comfy..lol

I wonder if the welder was the same one that use to own my dart. Looks like the same engineering.

In high school, I bought a 56 chevy (no comments please) that had almost this same setup. (True fact!) I am in Alabama, so there is a remote possibility that this guy makes them for other makes, too.

I bet if we can find him, we could convince him to make all of us a set! PAH!

j-miller said quote[Did you guys read the questions from alot of the people. Some of them are just funny as heck making fun of this guys x-pipe.................PAHH.

John]

So here are the questions and answers. ENJOY!

Questions from other members : X PIPE OFFROAD EXHAUST MUSTANG HIHP AWESOMENESS PAH !!!

Page 1
Question & Answer Answered On
Q: My delorean already is already powered a 1.2 Jiggawatt Cuisinart, will this exhaust allow my car to go back to the future faster than 88mph? Nov-04-09
A: Im speachless.
Q: Is there a kewl sticker that comes with this that I can put on my window, right between Calvin peeing on the rest of the world that doesn't have this awesomeness and the #3 sticker I got for my birthday? Nov-04-09
A: pah
Q: I just wanted to say thanks. I haven't laughed like this in years. They say that 1 in 4 people are incapable of understanding sarcasm, and the questions that some folks asked you prove that at least some folks can't. What a tragedy for them. The majority of the questions/answers were just as good as the original listing. "Only in R", hilarious! Thanks again for some of the best laughs a car guy could have. -Jared Adding you to my favorite sellers too btw- Nov-04-09
A: PAH! Thanks bud =)
Q: Will that fit my Briggs & Stratton V-12 Grasshopper? Wow so that means add 80 hp to my 12 hp and I got 92 hp!! I'll be just like Tim Allens turbo Grasshopper and popping wheelies. Cool Nov-04-09
A: PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!
Q: What kinda of Hp can i expect from this. Right now i have a 4.0 Mustang with 7.5" pistons, an intaker, and im thinking of tri charging the car, then adding some NAWZ. Will this be too much for me once i add your awesomeness? Nov-04-09
A: pah
Q: i wasnt going to consider your pipe because its not chrome and i need blingage to match my gold teeth and the wall clock hangin from my neck. however ive had second thoughts... i got to thinking about it and you could actually mount an injector and a spark plug into each pipe with a cockpit go baby go button and when the speed of PAH! just isnt enough u let it rip. the after burner will flow straight out those super slick cut outs and leave a trail of fire as you smoke the competition. im low on money right now but if interested i am willing to offer the following: 1 fishless fish tank with custom placed algee, 1 completely trashed above ground swimming pool that may or may not hold water, 1 peachless peach tree, and 2 14 horsepower shifter knobs. let me know if we have a deal Nov-04-09
A: PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!
Q: If I hook a garden hose to one of the fittings can I back flush my engine with this part???? Nov-04-09
A: PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!
Q: Will it fit a 2006 trailblazer ss? that exhaust is the best x pipe ive ever seen. the welds are awesome looking. there is no way those pipe threads would leak either good idea. Nov-04-09
A: PAH!!!!
Q: Hi i my name is Baron and i have a orange mustang with a whole lotta PAH in it already. Everything on my car i have traded for. So in that case i will trade you some Piggity Donk PAH!!! for that fine piece. I will even put your slogan across the back window. lmk PAH!!! Nov-04-09
Q: Will I need to change the hotside of my 72mm turbo to match the flow output of this engineering masterpiece? Or will I just bolt it on and start doing weelies? DO I need special training to perform said wheelies? Nov-04-09
Q: I recently brought a copy of this listing to my local Pep Boys. Because I purchased all of the upgrades to my Geo Storm through them I trust their judgment. They told me that this may even reduce the PAH of my Storm because of prior upgrades. Please tell me if it is compatible with the following upgrades: fake side vents, electronic audio "wooooosshhhhh" noisemaker, improperly installed cold air intake, plastic spinning hubcaps, unpainted bondo covering rust, fake bullet holes, illegal immigrants in the back seat I picked up at Home Depot. Thanks for the help! Nov-04-09
A: PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!PAH!!!!
Q: I've heard that gorilla welds are ugly, but they will hold. Does your gorilla guarantee these pipes will hold all of this PAH!? Nov-04-09
Q: I only have a v6 mustang which is super slow, so if I bought your item, would i have the fastest mustang out there?? Nov-04-09
Q: Do I get a catalina wine mixer with it? :) PAH! Nov-04-09
A: PAH!!!!! PAH PAH!
Q: Is PAH a noun or an action verb? Nov-04-09
A: It can be used either way. "That car left the line like PAH!" or "That stang came up a little short on the big end, it could have used more "PAH!" under the hood"
Q: WOWWIEE!!! Ey reeeley loike yew plummin cap accennts!!! Yeour write tew....thet es scuch a peeece of hoarspour, eye cannet beleebe et!!! Dou eu hab TEW cets??? Nov-04-09
A: What he said. PAH
Q: Can I take my car off sweet jumps if I buy this premium exhaust setup? Nov-04-09
A: Even sweeter than that.
Q: My car is already equipped with Chuck Norris's perpetual energy reactor, putting out infinity rwhp. Would your awesome xpipe add even more pah??? Nov-04-09
A: This JUST in. We just found Chuck Norris's signature on this item. HE claims credit for this work. pictures to follow.
Q: Would this affect my SUPER FASt triple turbo KIT????? Nov-04-09
A: Need to check with the manufacturer on compatability. PAH!
Q: 80hp over what number. I just want pop wheelies. Will this give my car enough powr to pop the wheelies? Nov-04-09
A: Right you are. Hp doesnt matter. ACTIOn DOES. POP THOSE WHEELIES.

page 2
Q: Have you considered using PVC pipe for weight reduction? Nov-04-09
A: We didnt design this.. only present it! But I liek where your heads at.
Q: i have a front wheel drive car, will i still be able to pop wheelies? Nov-04-09
A: Only in R
Q: Wow, over 21,000 views and nobody has purchased. I would buy it but I am inspired by the PAH-power and want to make my own. I just wanted to say thank you!!! Nov-04-09
A: I hope no one does. I will be sad to part with this.
Q: If I purchased this for Civic would I need specific rear bumper insurance? Nov-04-09
A: WHoa now big guy.
Q: Does this make the rotery gerter work better on my 2013 stang? Nov-04-09
A: Only after you check the specs on the endline, Tommy.
Q: Hello I was wondering if this Item was fabricated by as Certified welder? It appears so! I was also wondering if it is Competition approved by any sanctioning body such as SCCA or NHRA??? Nov-04-09
A: We looked over a few rulebooks and this is illegal in pretty much every form sanctioned motorsports. Its that awesome.
Q: How's the smell? Nov-04-09
A: Like im sitting at the Chik Fila drivethru with a back full of groceries and a 1000 calorie strawberry shake on the way.
Q: I have herpies, will this allow me to go fast enough to outrun it and cure me? Nov-04-09
A: Let me get back to you on this one.
Q: Ive been trying to get my fwd monte carlo to do wheelies for years, will this then get it done? Nov-04-09
A: Only in R
Q: Due you think this pipes will work on my Camero? Thanks. Ted Nov-04-09
A: Whoooaaa there big guy.
Q: I recently installed a flux capacitor which allows for HAP...I need to know if this is compatible with time travel? Will this be considered a weapon of mass destruction in early era WWII? Nov-04-09
A: Were pretty sure this came from some time in the future so I thin it is safe for time travel.
Q: If I buy this, and my car doesn't pop wheelies, I can return it right? I also cannot see the true x. It looks like you just welded the 2 sides of the pipe to each other. And those offroad bypasses are not supposed to be capped. Nov-04-09
A: Hey.... when your a hi hp guy... you have to accept the risk that comes with being a player in the game.
Q: This is sooooo much AWESOMENESS for $49.95. Can you get more of these?? Nov-04-09
A: After further research, this in fact is the only one of its kind.... IN THE UNIVERSE.
Q: Can this be adapted to to other wheelie machines? I keep scraping my bumper, but i really like the idea of tearing them off....dude..its like a badge of honor..... Did your company fabricate this awesome system? You should patent the system, and only sell it to really cool people like me and you and maybe a few others...but not all those loosers with slow non-wheelie cars cuz a poser like that could get hurt with this power adder. things like this can be dangerous in the hands of posers......PAH i likes it...you know daddy likes it....must have it....would you take 250 BIN? and how much would you charge me to put it on my honda? looks like it could be adapted with a little cutting and some of dat awesome welding yo....peace.....lemme know if youll stop the auction for the two fiddy.... thanx...marxjunk... Nov-04-09
A: We cannot take credit for this work. It was removed from a salvage mustang. We were just as stunned by its presense as you are.
Q: So when you uncork the exhaust, does that mean this goes from being a 10 to an 11? Nov-04-09
A: Thats EXACTLY what it means...
Q: Will this awesome system give me moar powa than my bro'z v-tec 6 cyl mustang with nawz? Pah!1JuanWonOne Nov-04-09
A: Its against newtons law to use PAH and vtec in the same sentence.
Q: I have just hooked up direct Methane injection for more PAH! Will this work better if I eat chili for 7 days straight? Do you have wheelie bars to go with this? I'm going to need them I think!! Nov-04-09
A: Methane is very hihp stuff. I woudl be very careful if I were you! If your local were having a charity chili cookoff this coming week! PAH!
Q: Check out this website: http://www.chevelles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=295994 Seems that you are quite the celebrity...PAH!! Nov-04-09
A: very nice!
Q: I drive a Miata with Jeep 4.0 and E30 wheels. How much PAH can i expect from this metaphysical creation? Can i break into 4th dimension with it? Please say PAH! Our associates are standing by! Nov-04-09
A: PAH!
Q: Hello. I will be hosting THE Wine Mixer this year, and I need some....well.....something to make it awesome. I am considering a Mustang Ice Sculpture. Will these work for it? I REALLY need this thing to go well. Nov-04-09
A: Local pickup welcome.

Q: Can you please post the dyno sheets showing the 80 HP increase with these pipes. Nov-04-09
A: Were workign on this.
Q: Could this X-pipe make it too fast to stop and pick up chicks? Nov-04-09
A: That has been known to happen! The car this came off of spent so much tim eon the back bumper I had to cut a hole in the floor board just to SEE chix. yea. really.
Q: if i bolt this on my 302 will that make it a 351 with vtec? Nov-04-09
Q: Do theses have HCS seals between the pipe caps for a good seal or do they leak like FS seals?? Nov-04-09
A: yes.
Q: will this fit my xj with a 4.0L I6? $0.50 a horse pah is just too good of a deal to pass up. Nov-04-09
A: well what are you waiting oon?
Q: I was wondering about this PAH you refer to is it polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons which is emissions related or is it pulmonary arterial hypertension which might make me have a heart attack? Nov-04-09
A: yes.
Q: do you offer this for plus sized women? Nov-04-09
A: We dont associate with these type.
Q: With such a great design, and exotic materials, is this patent pending?????? LOL! Nov-04-09
A: yessssssssss it is!
Q: Say I have a 1963 galaxey stationwagen with a 390 v8 and a automatic trans. its got 1 mufflure with 2 pipes going to the back will your 80 horse pipes fit onto my car to pop wheelees? Thanks! Nov-04-09
A: Yes, but We recoment removing the backglass before taking it to the street.
Q: Are dees parts compatable wit my cerrent septic sistem parts on my whip? Nov-04-09
A: I think I am septic.
Q: is it universal or custom for a particular vehicle . my car will not pop a wheelie and i am looking for help , do you have any used naws ? Nov-04-09
A: Awesome is universal my friend.
Q: Hi there!Can i fit this to a Maytag MDD8000AWS - 24 Inch Semi-Integrated Double Dishwasher?? also how many cycles should i run to clear carbon deposits??Thanks for your time. Ps PAH!! Nov-04-09
A: On;y on the pots and pans cycle.
Q: can you guarantee the hp increase. i got a stock 5.0 and want to boost it up this seems to be a cheap upgrade for a great hp boost. i bet i can go paaahhhhsstt the chevys with this Nov-04-09
A: You don't need a gurantee when you have a 19 day same as cash and carry warranty.
Q: My 90 mustang has a sbc in it. will this still fit? Will it have the same effects? PAH!!! Nov-04-09
A: OMG. Im sorry.
Q: Will you throw in a buschel basket with the deal?? Looks like you I would need it to pick the all the grapes off of your welds......... PAH !! Ha!! Nov-04-09
A: possibly.
Q: Does this pipe come with the Vortex insrts and optional flame thrower attachment. If so Holy PAH!!!! Nov-04-09
A: VORTEX???? Vortex got NOTHING on what THIS DUDES doin.
Q: How much for a bag of the "PAH !!" you've been smokin ?? Nov-04-09
A: like Ferrari.... MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD PAL!!! PAH!
Q: do i need a plumbing permit to install this onto my car? Nov-04-09
A: Depends on local ordinances.
Q: Thats awesome, I hope you dont mind I took measurements from the computer screen and I am going to make my own. I think I will only un-cork one side at a time though as I just put a new bumper on my truck and dont want to ruin it. Thanks Nov-04-09
A: patent pending!!!!!!!
Q: I was looking for a center piece for my wine mixer? Do you think this is what I need to sell some helicopters? Nov-04-09
A: You like choppers? Im lookin for a Nam erra Huey, unrestored. I wana fly it to football games and land next to the Guvena.

Q: Will this fit on my 2008 Ferrari Enzo? Nov-04-09
A: HEy now... lets dont get crazy.
Q: can i pass emissions with this pahhh!? Nov-04-09
A: YOu might not be able to pass emmissions but you can pass ADMISSION to team AWESOME with this. FOr sure, no problem.
Q: now this thing looks frakin sweet? will it be a direct fit on my sn95? what about my cobra? IRS compatible?...... thanks....bryand Nov-04-09
A: YES< yes and PAH!
Q: I have a 1997 fat stang with a a turbo 4 cyl will this bolt on and if so will I need whellie bars and where can I pick some up price is no object only the best for my stalion Nov-04-09
A: I would concur.
Q: Is there any way you could quantify the kind of PAH we're talking about? As I routinely cash many checks and snap many necks, I think my car may be running on maximum PAH...dont want to break anything. Nov-04-09
A: At the current time, there is in fact no MEASURE to quantify the amount of PAH. Well just have to rate it at 11 and call it a day.
Q: i need a 25.5 chassis built and with you welding skills well its amazing work are you for hire pah?also will i be able to do wheelies on dirt like the man pah? Nov-04-09
A: D. all of the above.
Q: Will this fit on a 1977 Harley fat boy? I am looking for ape hangers that can sub as exhaust. Thanks and I hope I win the auction! Nov-04-09
A: Only if you had the swingout panhead model. PAH
Q: I think I am ready to surpass PAH!! and im looking for a little bit more POW!! can you help?? MW rules. Thank you. Nov-04-09
A: YEZ!
Q: This is an amazing deal!!!! Is this compatible with E85?? Nov-04-09
A: as well as AMG E55 and E63!
Q: If my truck can already pop wheelies and has plenty of PAH! how will this increase my level of PAH! and why should I consider this product? Nov-04-09
A: yes! PAH!
Q: I saw Billy Mays selling a similar system on the teletube the other night and almost purchased it. You see, with the economy the way it is, special circumstances and things of that nature, I've been out of work for the past 12 years and have had a lot of time to watch infomercials. They've also given me a lot of ways to freshen up my whip while I wait for my unemployment checks in the mail. My Mustang has the freshest orange scent and I've personally removed all the scratches that Yolanda left when she keyed it after I came home drunk from the bar and thought I was at my other girlfriend's house. Now that theyve both dumped me, I need something to make my ride tyte to pick up some new *** since my welfare checks aren't cutting it. So, other than Billy Mays being dead, how does his system compare to the one you are offering? Is there a difference in the quantity of PAH, because I think that's just what I need to get the attention of this one toothless girl I've seen at the bowling alley Nov-04-09
A: paya!
Q: wow your car must have some massive hp to be popping wheelies all over town. Nov-03-09
A: boom!
Q: Honestly.....I hope you are joking about this item. Otherwise that will get you reported for false advertising. Just an FYI. Nov-03-09
A: Your not very awesome. Please dont bid on item. Your not ready for real deal Pah!
Q: Is this awesome pipe compatible with most NAWZ systems? If so how much PAH are we talkin? Nov-03-09
A: Were talkin BIG time PAh. That might be too much for you!
Q: Will it fit on a Donk and make it pop wheelies? Nov-03-09
A: Pah!
Q: Do i get the awesome concrete pictured beneath the X pipe? Nov-03-09
A: IF you buy this... the WHOLE WORLD and everythgin in it is included. At least thats how awesome you will feel! Pah!!
Q: If I run nawz and turbo's with a supercharger and this X pipe, will i shoot flames from all the awesomeness? Nov-03-09
A: PAAAAYAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
Q: In the listing you said what ever is in the picture was included in the sell. I want to know how you would ship the concrete floor to me if I won the pipe? And do you know of a place to get replacement rear bumpers on the cheap? You know, just trying to plan ahead. Thanks. From Streetmonkey Nov-03-09
Q: when i bolt these on my car is it going to make the PAH!!!! sound? Nov-03-09
A: Only YOU can bring the PAH!!!!!!!!!!
Q: PAH? Performance Auto Hosalers sells this? If thats the case, I am not interested. I thought this was custom made? If I buy this, and it only gets me 75HP, can I get a refund? Thanks! Nov-03-09
A: No refunds.... HIGH HORSEPOWER GUYS THAT LIVE THE'RE Life like we live ours... They know the risks of dealing with real high end parst like this. Sorry, no refund son this item. PAH!!

Q: Does this exhaust come with a can of WD-40 and a pipe wrench? Nov-03-09
A: PIPE wrench not included!
Q: oh WOW just what i was always looking for! That would bust out some serious HP in my stang! Nov-03-09
Q: With all the horsepower gains i'd get from this set up, would I need to run forged internals? Nov-03-09
A: I recomend Callies Crank, Manley Rods and STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN TEXAS FORGED pistons. PAH.
Q: I have a 4x4 Mustang with the Lambo doors and could sure use the PAH to aid in wheelie popping, you think its the f-ed up welds that give it the boost or the hillbilly thickness of the cut of pipes? and do I have to live in Georgia to benefit from your skilled craftsmanship ??? Nov-03-09
A: yes. yes. PAH>
Q: Hell ya! Ive been trying to get my mustang to pop wheelies for months! I cant wait to see how many babes i can swoop up with this off-road exhaust and pah! nail them in my back seat while ripping a fat wheelie!! Nov-02-09
Q: What kind of gains can be expected from these hacked up cut outs? This has to be the most jerry rigged exhaust I have seen. Nov-02-09
A: Between 80-1000hp.
Q: My Mustang doesn't currently have alot of PAH!!! I was curious if you had an uncorkable intake to match this awesomeness PAH exhaust? Nov-02-09
A: If your down on PAAH!!... then your not snappin many necks or cashin any checks my friend.
Q: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. thanks I needed a good laugh.... Oh and your great fodder for other internet web sites with guys laughing their tails off. Nov-02-09
A: Mad power.
Q: I drive a dodge neon. Would this piece get me rockin' hoes and slammin' wheelies down my street all day? Nov-02-09
A: ALLLLL Day.

Crap! I was going to bid on it. I could use 80 extra HP and just to think I could have owned a one of a kind exhaust system.

I thought this one was good.

Q: i wasnt going to consider your pipe because its not chrome and i need blingage to match my gold teeth and the wall clock hangin from my neck. however ive had second thoughts... i got to thinking about it and you could actually mount an injector and a spark plug into each pipe with a cockpit go baby go button and when the speed of PAH! just isnt enough u let it rip. the after burner will flow straight out those super slick cut outs and leave a trail of fire as you smoke the competition. im low on money right now but if interested i am willing to offer the following: 1 fishless fish tank with custom placed algee, 1 completely trashed above ground swimming pool that may or may not hold water, 1 peachless peach tree, and 2 14 horsepower shifter knobs. let me know if we have a deal Nov-04-09

John

-
Back