ALLEN JOHNSON LAST PRO STOCK RACE TODAY ON ESPN @ 7:30pm

Would you like to see Darrell Alderman return to Pro Stock?

• Definitely...I love DA and wish he would make a comeback

Votes: 43 54.4%
  • No, he's too old. Let him stay retired.

Votes: 18 22.8%
  • I don't think he will ever live down the Nitrous stigma.

Votes: 18 22.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
-
Holy Shitski!!!!

Enders going Mopar in 2016...what a frickin shocker.
Richie Stevens has always been a hardcore Mopar Dude...wonder if he had a hand in this one.
Once Jeg gets burnt out again....he'll be ready to step in.

After that tearful Finale in Pomona, I would be shocked to see Allen Johnson return.
I CANNOT BELIEVE the race he put on in Pomona.
Getting the bar fixed was the turning point..a great running Car is always a major shot in the arm (they should have found this problem MUCH EARLIER). His reaction times were OFF THE HOOK.

WE GONNA MISS YA, BRUTUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#-o

Can't remember who said it but on the Broadcast last night I thought I heard someone say the EFI Pro Stock Motors(didn't say which brand) have already been on the Dyno and are around 75 Horsepower short of the carbureted model.

I believe it was Gray Motorsports...

V. Gaines got one on the dyno also at this point...I believe I read that they got 47 pulls on the dyno already....

Can't remember who said it but on the Broadcast last night I thought I heard someone say the EFI Pro Stock Motors(didn't say which brand) have already been on the Dyno and are around 75 Horsepower short of the carbureted model.

I heard that also...

In a Porta Potty in the pits....written on the wall...

The Elite Motorsports program is still being held up a bit while waiting to receive enough parts for its new Mopar engine program for Erica Enders and Jeg Coughlin Jr., but work is progressing on the Chevy powerplants for Drew Skillman and Vincent Nobile.

from Bit n Pieces from National Dragster from NHRA World Finals..

That would be sweet. The more mopars the better (I feel )

I'm shocked that Erica would leave Chevy after all the success she had with them. If she does goes Mopar then I can cheer for her even more.

I'm shocked that Erica would leave Chevy after all the success she had with them. If she does goes Mopar then I can cheer for her even more.

Erica did drive a Mopar earlier in her career....Erica has never had good sponsorship they have continue to look for funding each year and during the year....last year they set out the western swing due to funding....

Now she has no funding problem...make life alot simpler....

Elite Motorsports will have her and Jeggy competitive....

I hope AJ and his dad secure funding to remain on the track...and I hope they Kick Mopar's Sponsor backed cars ***...

Listen to a phone interview he had yesterday....trying to locate it...He said he will not spend his own money racing PS next year..

Yup, ACCORDING TO THIS POLL: All us Mopar Fans sure would like to see Darrell Alderman make a comeback. Especially NOW with the new rules changes.

GO D.A.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:cheers: :D:glasses7:

Attachments

• DA.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 237
He was the DRIVER Not the Designer. :disgust:

But all the reports would be all over him trying to get answer!:banghead:

So your telling me he knew nothing about it..ya' right:sign3::sign3::sign3:

If Mopar backs out of ProStock racing, what is left? Chevy and Toyota? Come on! It would be stupid for Mopar not to back the world champion. J&J Motorsports, that is. As far as Erica and Jeg are concerned, Chevy would be equally stupid not to back them. Mopar has always screwed it's fans and always will. Did you ever price a crate motor or price a 340 block? Stupid money. We have been racing and restoring Mopars for 40 years and can't get $.05 discount on anything that says Mopar on it.

Well..stupid is as stupid does...Mopar is not back J&J in 2016....they are backing Erica and jeggy with elite Motorsport...

AJ might get some Associate sponsorship from mopar...which is probably gas money

Well..stupid is as stupid does...Mopar is not back J&J in 2016....they are backing Erica and jeggy with elite Motorsport...

AJ might get some Associate sponsorship from mopar...which is probably gas money

jeggy will just race a yr or two and quit again !! believe Erica in a mopar when I see it ! A J has carried the mail a long time in a mopar, quite a bit on his own funds, until Chrysler picked him up, he`s very capable of doing real well.

Takes a lot of money to run this class.
It takes 4-5 guys with special skill sets, from chassis, clutch, engines, body etc.
No more 1-2 man teams.

-
Back