almost a mopar...but the price is right

-
I'd buy it in a heart beat. Beautiful looking jalopy. If I had nothing but time, I'd fix it up slowly and look for the parts needed.

You think A body parts are scarce? Build one of those! MT

I'd buy it in a heart beat. Beautiful looking jalopy. If I had nothing but time, I'd fix it up slowly and look for the parts needed.

no kidding
I don't think ive ever seen one in real life but the way that bare metal accentuates its curves, that is a sexy looking machine

and I bet it would haul with a 390 in it too

I better stop looking at it, I don't like sleeping on the couch

the one beside it is a 72' SST with a 360

Not real Mopars never will be..thats like calling a fiat a Mopar:violent1::violent1::violent1:

I've always been a fan of the AMC's. When I was in high school I got a chance to do head gaskets on a 70 AMX 390ci. It was one of my most fondest memories from high school. The guy that owned that AMX also had a real Rebel Machine. I always wanted one since seeing his.

Not real Mopars never will be..thats like calling a fiat a Mopar:violent1::violent1::violent1:

I would venture to say its a whole lot closer to a real mopar then what is being sold under the fiat flag today

but I remember hearing once "if I can touch them that's real enough for me"

no kidding
I don't think ive ever seen one in real life but the way that bare metal accentuates its curves, that is a sexy looking machine

and I bet it would haul with a 390 in it too

I better stop looking at it, I don't like sleeping on the couch

Come on dude, buy it and then run to Kay jewelers "every kiss begins with K." That's what I do.

Heh.... I've heard it said before....'Tis better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission

:D

....And AMC cars are more than welcome at the Mopar only car shows up here in this corner of the country.

here is my dads current 1972 amc 304

photobucket-14004-1399166215042_zps1640d72f.jpg

outofthesnow.jpg

javelin009.jpg

cherrypicker.jpg

Heh.... I've heard it said before....'Tis better to ask for forgiveness than to ask for permission.
I've heard responses from the distaff that has shown me the true cost of such an attitude.

1. Who told you I'd be Okay with you having a mistress?
2. If you're gonna be spending a fortune on something around here, buster, it better be me.
3. Remember, if we divorce, I get half of everything acquired during the marriage. Don't think I'll take the whole car, just the back half.
4. I can get a boob job and a face lift for what you're going to put in that car.

LOL

Seriously, the only issues I'd be sweating would be getting a title in Michigan with a BOS (make sure it has an accurate VIN and price paid on i.), and the "little" rust issue. The latter may just be part of the deal in Michigan.

The car looks complete, which is good. Floor pans are available so rust there can be gone easily enough. Indy Cylinder Head and Legendary Interior have stuff for under the hood and behind the door. There is also an AMC forum http://www.theamcforum.com

I've heard responses from the distaff that has shown me the true cost of such an attitude.

1. Who told you I'd be Okay with you having a mistress?
2. If you're gonna be spending a fortune on something around here, buster, it better be me.
3. Remember, if we divorce, I get half of everything acquired during the marriage. Don't think I'll take the whole car, just the back half.
4. I can get a boob job and a face lift for what you're going to put in that car.
QUOTE]

maybe I ought to go halfsies?
the first part of number 4 and just leave the AMC in primer?

Here's your parts car, complete with just about every option!! $850 buys it, and it's near us here in Michigan!! Geof

Attachments

• image.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 261
-
Back