-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojoe9955

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a dual plane intake for a mild 318. I have a 1406 Edlebrock and want something that will fit under the stock hood of my Duster. Nothing that needs repaired though.
Thanks

I have a good used Weiand Action Plus Intake available for 318 340 360 LA Engines. I'll sell for 200 plus shipping. It is still on the engine, I will get pics this evening. Here's the specs to check it out.

1694440026657.png

Excellent intake for the job. No coil mount is the only annoying thing.

I agree. Excellent intake for the job. This intake kicks ***.

That is something I'm leaning towards.
I have and Edlebrock on another 318 with the same carb that works pretty nice.

Intake pics. It's dirty, this should clean up well. Only the bare Intake is included for 200 plus Shipping. Carb and other accessories are not included with Intake. Carb is listed in a separate post.

Screenshot_20230911_183618_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230911_183627_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20230911_183640_Gallery.jpg

No coil mount is the only annoying thing.
Same is true for an Edelbrock LD-4B so I got a coil mount for a 340 six pack manifold and with some modest massaging it fit right in. Somebody here put me on to this but can't remember who..

DSC04950.JPG

Same is true for an Edelbrock LD-4B so I got a coil mount for a 340 six pack manifold and with some modest massaging it fit right in. Somebody here put me on to this but can't remember who..

View attachment 1716140747

Same deal for me and the Weiand dual plane I had. Someone suggested the 6 pack coil bracket to me as well. Being that I had one…. Darn thing didn’t fit so I fabricated my own. It wasn’t really pretty, but it was mostly hidden by the coil anyway. Also a quick color match in red hid it very well. I got some good compliments on it. But I had to be honest and said I got the suggestion on line here @ FABO.

Such a simple idea that passed my eyes. (UGH!) I did feel silly after it was suggested considering the factory did it and I never thought about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back