Aluminum bumper brackets, a new offering

-
I need some measurements from a 70-72 dart rear bumper. I need the gap between front of bumper and qtr. Extension and from top of bumper to qtr extension. I also need gap from front of bumper to qtr on 67-69 dart. Thanks

I'm going to test fit several of these brackets this weekend on actual cars to verify fit. Some I have already. Once everything is verified I will start taking orders. I will handle that thru PMs or email. I would prefer that all pre orders thru email be made to lingenfeltersbrackets@hotmail.com. thanks

Ok guys, im taking pre paid orders for brackets. @@@PLEASE NOTE@@@, Im looking at a 6 week ship date!! In most cases these will ship earlier, I just need to have some cushion on getting these made. I will deliver to the Indy show in march for no charge.

I prefer paypal for payment, ( motorhead446@hotmail.com ) is my user. Please PM me for mailed payments. Please include your zip code for shipping quote.

If I have quoted a different price previously please disregard, this will be the pricing.

67-69 Dart front, $75
67-69 Dart rear, $65

70-72 Dart front, $75
70-72 Dart rear, $85

70-72 Duster front, $75
69-72 Scamp front $75
67-72 Valiant front, $75
70-72 Duster/Demon rear, $65

65 Coronet front, $50

Aluminum carriage bolt with
lock, flat, nut $2 ea.

Aluminum fender rods, .035
wall, 3/8" diameter. $15 pr.

PLEASE PLACE ORDER OR INQUIRE AT lingenfeltersbrackets@hotmail.com

I will respond to every email. Thanks

Just ordered mine from Jeff yesterday! Can't wait to get them so I can get these glass bumpers on the car and some weight off this fat bi$%^!!! LOL

Just got my brackets this morning & man they look great! Can't wait to get them on the car. I'll post some pics soon. Thanks Jeff

Motorhead, this a little off of what you are doing, but how about making brackets just like the originals only aluminum. That way they are safe too! And light! Maybe you should check with Chrysler and make a authentic restoation alum. brackets. Might be big.

Just got my glass bumpers in the mail yesterday. Now, if only I could get my hands on a set of these aluminum bumper brackets somewhere?????

Motorhead, this a little off of what you are doing, but how about making brackets just like the originals only aluminum. That way they are safe too! And light! Maybe you should check with Chrysler and make a authentic restoation alum. brackets. Might be big.

Honestly, the time and engineering involved as well as licensing would put them at a high price. The market would be really small. This is a niche market as it is. I hope to keep what im making now affordable for the racers, that has been one of my goals all along.

I do have some ideas for other parts that I will explore once every household has a set of my bumper brackets. :burnout:

Funny i just friended a guy on facebook who makes aluminum bumper brackets, but i think yours are better quality-steve

The latest..I have 15 sheets of parts being water jet cut as of this post, 67-69 dart front and rear, 70-72 duster front and rear, 70-72 dart front and rear. 65 coronet front for you NSS guys. Those who have pre ordered, your parts are in this cut.

I could buy a wilwood front brake system for what this is costing me. Lol.

The latest..I have 15 sheets of parts being water jet cut as of this post, 67-69 dart front and rear, 70-72 duster front and rear, 70-72 dart front and rear. 65 coronet front for you NSS guys. Those who have pre ordered, your parts are in this cut.

I could buy a wilwood front brake system for what this is costing me. Lol.

Awesome! Can't wait!

-
Back