Aluminum bumper brackets, a new offering

-
LOL-Jeff Really now "How fast do u wanna go"?????? LOL-Keep up the good work Jeff your doing ALL of us a favor--Steve

LOL-Jeff Really now "How fast do u wanna go"?????? LOL-Keep up the good work Jeff your doing ALL of us a favor--Steve

I am proud to be able to offer something to our hobby that is useful. Thanks to all of you that have been willing to spend your hard earned money on my garage made brackets!:prayer:

Ok guys, im taking pre paid orders for brackets. @@@PLEASE NOTE@@@, Im looking at a 6 week ship date!! In most cases these will ship earlier, I just need to have some cushion on getting these made. I will deliver to the Indy show in march for no charge.

I prefer paypal for payment, ( motorhead446@hotmail.com ) is my user. Please PM me for mailed payments. Please include your zip code for shipping quote.

If I have quoted a different price previously please disregard, this will be the pricing.

67-69 Dart front, $75
67-69 Dart rear, $65

70-72 Dart front, $75
70-72 Dart rear, $85

70-72 Duster front, $75
69-72 Scamp front $75
67-72 Valiant front, $75
70-72 Duster/Demon rear, $65

65 Coronet front, $50

Aluminum carriage bolt with
lock, flat, nut $2 ea.

Aluminum fender rods, .035
wall, 3/8" diameter. $15 pr.

PLEASE PLACE ORDER OR INQUIRE AT lingenfeltersbrackets@hotmail.com

I will respond to every email. Thanks

I regret to announce I have to increase the prices. Basically everything increased $15 except the 65 coronet which increased $10. The fender rods increased to $20. The new prices are as follows

67-69 dart front $90 rear $80
70-72 dart front $90 rear $100
70-72 duster front $90 rear$80
65 coronet front $60

I will discount $10 when both front and rear are purchased together.

Damn, I understand your reasoning but it does suck to be waiting for some to become available and watching the price shoot up before I even had a chance to buy anything.

I believe i met you at the indy swap meet. bought some of your aluminum bumper carriage bolts. I Need more, please contact me

Hey Jeff,
Hope this is what you need.

Attachments

• light housing 003.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 468
Here is a set of 67-69 Barracuda front brackets I assembled today.
IMG_20150629_130214_165.jpg

Hey Motorhead,
Just got the brackets for the GTX in the mail today. They look awesome. Can't wait to get them on the car and go 10's.
Thanks alot,
Bob

Attachments

• bumper brackets.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 336
-
Back