Aluminum bumper brackets, a new offering

-
Anyone have some 67-69 barracuda rear bumper brackets cheap? I borrowed a set to make my fixture and gave them back. I would like to have a set on hand.

I emailed final drawings to water jet guy yesterday. Hope to hear from him later this week. Should also have 70-72 duster rear and 70-72 dart rear.

The water jet guy called today, my final samples are done. I had the wife pick them up since im working a second double in a row. If these fit like I expect them to I will have several of each made.

67-69 dart front and rear
70-72 duster 67-72 valiant, 69-72 scamp front and rear
70-72 dart/demon front and rear
65 coronet front
67-69 barracuda are close. 73-76 duster, 73 up dart are next up, possibly some more B Body stuff if I can get the stock brackets.

Looking for the 71 Dart Demon front brackets....two sets...

Im in for a pair of 69 dart front/rear and 72 demon front/rear and 68 valiant front/rear. where do we sign up?

oh, just read these are for glass bumpers only.....for now i´d like to stick with the stockers. Thanks for Info, if i ever change to glass bumpers i´ll come back to you.

Michael

Yep just confirmed it, 67-71 valiant, 70-72 duster, 69?-72 scamp are the same.

possibly some more B Body stuff if I can get the stock brackets.
I may be able to let you borrow the brackets from my 64 Polara, but we would have to discuss timing. The car is for sale so they couldn't be off for very long.

Dennis

I know i read at the beginning of the thread that these are for Fiberglass bumpers but did anything change?
Did you start making them out of thicker aluminum for the steel bumpers?

-
Back