Amanda knox freed!!!!!!

-
Bet she'll never travel outside the USA again. That being said I don't understand what the big deal is. If you didn't know the either of the families involved, why do you even care. I say this because I had to hear about this crap on a daily basis while I attended University of Washington Seattle campus.

She was pretty hot and the details were sordid (involving sex and drugs), hence, lots of coverage.

I thought it was that there wasn't any DNA evidence where the body was found, but there is DNA on THIS KNIFE (dramatic music) that could be the murder weapon!!! (Oh no!)

but its not. So there isn't any DNA evidence of any kind.

Keep in mind this is the same place where they are trying scientists for murder for failing to predict an earthquake.

And here, I always thought Inspector Clouseau was french.

If she didn't do it, she knew something about it. Right after she was arrested she had a very sinister look in her eyes, if she was innocent I would think it would have been fear or some other look about her.

Marry me Knox:D

Shes freaken hot, all I know for sure, lol

I seen better heads on zits.....
images

It seems that people think just because a American citizen gets arrested in a foreign country for murder, hikeing in the wrong place and the like are automatically innocent!!
Moe

Expect they got OJ, remember, hes locked up for years.

I don't know what she's going to do, if wise, she cash in on abc 1 million dollar interview offer. Can't have too much money. She better keep her nose clean, no more druggie sex parties

-
Back