AMC Car Show Pics

-

homecloned

Can't re Member
Reaction score
Inspired buy the AMC concept car thread. These were taken at Mopars with Big Daddy.8)

DSC00317 (Custom).JPG

DSC00319 (Custom).JPG

DSC00320 (Custom).JPG

DSC00321 (Custom).JPG

DSC00322 (Custom).JPG

DSC00323 (Custom).JPG

DSC00324 (Custom).JPG

DSC00325 (Custom).JPG

DSC00326 (Custom).JPG

DSC00327 (Custom).JPG

wasnt that purple one sick! that car was sweet i also liked the rambler (if thats what it was) the red white and blue one in the frst pic was nice but by far that purple one was the shizz

No Marlins there that I noticed, but did see this custom Matador.

This red Marlin was at a show I went to the week before.

DSC00127 (Custom).JPG

DSC00014 (Custom).JPG

DSC00015 (Custom).JPG

DSC00016 (Custom).JPG

wasnt that purple one sick! that car was sweet i also liked the rambler (if thats what it was) the red white and blue one in the frst pic was nice but by far that purple one was the shizz

Oh yeah! It looked like the rear tires ran all the way across.

They were called the SC/Rambler (scrambler).

Thanks for the early Christmas present, homecloned! Now where did I put that mop and bucket to clean up the drool...=P~

Thanks homecloned....I had a green 70 AMX similar to your third or fourth picture, wish I still did....

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=p~=p~=p~

Boy do I want that "Pete's Patriot" amx....

There was one of these cars sitting for years by the airport here in erie... under some trees. After a long time me and my dad actually considered asking about it... but then it dissapeared. No idea where it went, but hope it found a good home.

YES!!!:supz::supz:

AMC's are awesome!! Way under-rated by the Muscle Car crowd.

Inspired buy the AMC concept car thread. These were taken at Mopars with Big Daddy.8)

Thanks Again Homecloned!
Purple one is OFF THE CHAIN!!!
Oh,
Back to our time,
Wow, that purple one is cool!

LOL! = PACER! Party on Wayne, HIT THE GAS!!!!! LMAO!!!8)
I bet you had a great time at that show!!!

I don't like to wish my life away but.... I would have like to have been around to see any of the red / white / blue color scheme cars on the road, those things are so cool. I wonder if Datsun got there paints schemes for the 510 race cars from AMC?

There was a Pacer but nobody had a Gremlin to show??

No Marlins there that I noticed, but did see this custom Matador.

This red Marlin was at a show I went to the week before.
wasnt that matador sweet never seen one look like that i personaly told the guy that car looked good

Thanks for the pics bud.Like those AMX's.Once again the weather looks beautiful,ya buggar!8)

Thanks for the early Christmas present, homecloned! Now where did I put that mop and bucket to clean up the drool...=P~

Thanks homecloned....I had a green 70 AMX similar to your third or fourth picture, wish I still did....

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=p~=p~=p~

Boy do I want that "Pete's Patriot" amx....

There was one of these cars sitting for years by the airport here in erie... under some trees. After a long time me and my dad actually considered asking about it... but then it dissapeared. No idea where it went, but hope it found a good home.

YES!!!:supz::supz:

AMC's are awesome!! Way under-rated by the Muscle Car crowd.

Coooolllll! (Pete's Patriot was at the show here in Lawrenceville)

By the way, Noel, you just made Brian's (bpwordman's) day.

Thanks guys. I have always liked the AMX, I still think it is one of the baddest lookers out there. The Purple Javlin was off the chain.

Thanks Again Homecloned!
Purple one is OFF THE CHAIN!!!
Oh,
Back to our time,
Wow, that purple one is cool!

LOL! = PACER! Party on Wayne, HIT THE GAS!!!!! LMAO!!!8)
I bet you had a great time at that show!!!

Beautiful AMX,s!Thanks for sharing Homecloned.:cheers:

I don't like to wish my life away but.... I would have like to have been around to see any of the red / white / blue color scheme cars on the road, those things are so cool. I wonder if Datsun got there paints schemes for the 510 race cars from AMC?

There was a Pacer but nobody had a Gremlin to show??

wasnt that matador sweet never seen one look like that i personaly told the guy that car looked good

Love that big-*** Rebel Machine! OOOOOOOooooh ya!!!!! =P~

Wylde1.

Thanks for the pics bud.Like those AMX's.Once again the weather looks beautiful,ya buggar!8)

Thanks, There might have been a Gremlin earlier in the day. Buy the time I took these shots it was allmost quitting time.
And the weather was beautiful.8)

I think the Bre Datsun did steal the scheme.:snakeman:

-
Back