Ammeter conversion

-

68coupe

Reaction score
Do the Dart dash clusters have a voltmeter gauge? I was wondering if I could change out the ammeter movement and install the voltmeter movement in my 68 rally dash. Thanks

I've got custom screen decals with volt scale for that instrument conversion.

Attachments

• decals for website resized to 40 percent.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 269
I converted mine to white faces w/ black graduations and numbers. Do you have any of those? Why not relabel it with volts?

"There's a thread for that" LOL

Be sure to read all three pages, as it covers a number of cluster styles. I used the inexpensive "Sunpro" gauge mentioned, using the factory ammeter face. The adjustment in the new voltmeter is set so that 14V is center on the ammeter face. Thus when the system is properly running at 13.8--14.2, the needle is centered

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=119480&highlight=ammeter+conversion

I converted mine to white faces w/ black graduations and numbers. Do you have any of those? Why not relabel it with volts?

No white face decals here. I considered VOLTS. Nearly 2 years waiting to afford these custom decals was ample time to study options in graphics. VOLTS could look fine if GASOLINE was FUEL, TEMPERATURE was WATER, and OIL PRESSURE was OIL
Good luck with yours.

-
Back