An early A body totalled this weekend

-
Looks like the driver was able to be removed from the car with out removing the roof, I would think that is a good sign.

Man that is sickening, look at the front bumper and then the driver door, where did the truck hit this guy, left front wheel area? These don't even have collapsable steering columns let alone shoulder harness'. Hope he pulls though, cars are replaceable.

Looks like it was a nice car . I am sure someone on FABO recognizes it.
I hope driver pulls thru !

Hope they are ok. Does anybody know if it's a member or not? That a shame. No bringing that one back.

Wondering if a member from central or northern Alberta might recognize the car. I was up in Edmonton on Saturday, saw a good number of classics on the road, no idea if there was a show, I was there for something else, maybe the owner had been on the way to or from.

Wow, that was a hard hit. The driver is lucky to make it out alive. Hope he survives. Prayers for him and his family and friends also. Kim

Sad.
I am praying for him and all of the others involved make a speedy recovery.
This really makes you think that it could have been you........
You're out enjoying driving your classic car and out of the blue this happens.
I sure hope that drugs or alcohol weren't involved.
And If so, I hope the person gets hit with the fullest extent of the law.

Damn Hope all are ok. Another side swipe. A buddy and his wife got bunged up a bit when they got sideswiped and rolled their Dodge truck. It was a beauty.

Rick Dabney9.jpg

Rick Dabney6.jpg

Rick Dabney.jpg

Unfortunately its what happens when you share the road with idiots. My oldest is 22 and has had multiple wrecks and 2 totals in 3 years. I never payed her car insurance, told her, that ***** on you. It finally caught up to her. $4800 a year. I told her put the ******* phone down, turn off the radio, and concentrate on what your doing. She says to me, "hey dude i have ADHD". My reply was, your an adult, go to the doctor and get medicated before you ******* kill somebody or yourself.

Last edited:
This is precisely why I'm almost afraid to drive my '63 Dart.... (hope the owner is ok!)

Unfortunately its what happens when you share the road with idiots. My oldest is 22 and has had multiple wrecks and 2 totals in 3 years. I never payed her car insurance, told her, that ***** on you. It finally caught up to her. $4800 a year. I told her put the ******* phone down, turn off the radio, and concentrate on what your doing. She says to me, "hey dude i have ADHD". My reply was, your an adult, go to the doctor and get medicated before you ******* kill somebody or yourself.
Wife's son totalled 2 cars and a third one was repaired by the insurance company in his first 2 winter's of driving. Yet he still doesn't understand why I wouldn't let him drive my vehicle, especially not my Dart. Just not paying attention to the road, all three collisions were rear enders.

having a red 63 myself... THAT is hard to look at

-
Back