Not open for further replies.

FASTBACK340

Legandary Member
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
OK, here's the deal. I have a few -8 fittings and a chunk of -8 braided hose I don't need. However, I DO need a 90 degree AN-8 fitting to finish plumbing my fuel system.

If anybody has an extra 90degree -8 they'd like to swap, PM me. If you don't need what I have to trade, cash is King... tell what you want for it.

Thanks!
SANY0028-vi.jpg

I have a -8 to AN -8 fitting, 2 - 45 degree fittings and a 120 degree. The hose is about 7' without fittings. Hook me up guys!

John, We have some AN fittings, but don't know how to tell if they're 8 or not. Ours was hooked up with 1/2" fuel line. Would that be an 8 ?

Yes, 1/2" = -8. -6 would be 3/8"... -4 = 1/4"

Got sumthin for me? I don't even need the collar... just the insert piece that goes into the braided line. :-D

I maybe interested in buying what you have to sell.

I maybe interested in buying what you have to sell.

Let me see if I can work out a trade for what I need. If I can't trade, I'll gladly make a deal to sell them. I just need 1 fitting to finish my system. Sell, trade, buy...whatever.

I'll let you know. :-D

I found one box, but out of all this I couldn't find a single 90 degree -8. The mind is kind of fading tonight, but I'll check some other boxes tomorrow. There's still quite a few boxes I haven't opened since I moved here, and that was 3 years ago. Hope that its not in a box still in my garage in Hawaii.

an ftgs.jpg

What are you doing, hoarding that stuff Craig? LOL
Seeing all those fittings has my mind going again. Plumb car with steel braided, plumb car with steel braided. I hear the voices again. LOL

Jack

OK... I stopped at the speed shop this morning a picked up the fitting I needed. Thanks to all who offered to help, but I saw ut was going to be too involved so I bought one. Besides, what's another $20 at this point? :-D

KSP expressed interest in what I was offering to trade, so I'm going to send him a PM and see what he needs.

Thanks again gang!

KSP never got back to me, so I'll assume he's not interested in the fittings and hose I had posted earlier for trade. I'd like $35 for everything, shipped to your door. If I get no response in a day or so, off it all goes on e-Bay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back