And the seller/loser is yellow68runner

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

4spdragtop

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
So I posted a thread yesterday about a seller that has screwed me due to him not honoring my shipping instructions.....they were nothing too in depth, just simply ship via USPS. Here is the link

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=125108

I sent him a couple pm's and finally rec'd one this morning. He is telling me that I am $hit out of luck. Everytime he mentions the shipping, its his "shipper" so WTF does that mean?? This is a business for him and he has hired a shipper?? Point is that apparently UPS was the cheapest way. Really?? How could they be the cheapest way?? So Joe Basile aka yellow68runner you are a true testament to Darwins theory of evolution, but somehow your genes stopped at the dungbeetle stage!!:thebirdm: You know/knew what the right thing to do is/was but you refused to because you would lose money!! You didnt/dont care about the parts cuz you got your $$ and thats what this is about for you....$$$$ You are an a-hole!! Thanks for nothing, $192 down the drain:bootysha:

Thanks for the warning of who NOT to deal with. Hopefully he will have a change of heart. What a Neanderthal. So simple even a cave man can do it right.

Thanks for the warning of who NOT to deal with. Hopefully he will have a change of heart. What a Neanderthal. So simple even a cave man can do it right.

I totally agree, and hope he knows it's time to man up...

I'm sorry you're having problems. I hate reading stuff like this but it's a good heads up for the rest of us. Some people don't realize how damaging bad press can be for them. Yet another seller goes to the "BAD DOG" thread!! :angry7:

Jeff, when I learned what happened, I sent him a pm stating refund my $150 which was the purchase price, I would take a $40 loss, and he would have to pay $40 to have the parts shipped back. I figured thats fair, we each take a $40 loss, but he gets his parts back to recoup or do whatever. Maybe he could get "hooked on phonics" for Christmas. His pm this morning says that UPS has thrown the pkg out, so I am out $192 and to quote yellow68runner "end of discussion" Well let me say yellow is the right color for that boy thats for sure!! End of discussion?? Maybe with him, but it aint the end!!

My 2 cent's, read this thread and see what this member did to me, the pictures are gone and I edited a post rant on this member and where he is from.
Or said he is from :angry7:

http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=114327

I new he was new, But I am sure he new me better then I new him :angry7:

Made me gun shy.

I remember reading that, you went thru the trouble/help to help him out with hooking stuff up and then ship him a carb!! There is an automatic sense of respect for people in the army/navy and some people take advantage of that!! We just had a Colonel up here put in jail for life, he murdered 2 women and 82 break/enters. There are POS thru every walk of life!

Hired a shipper?When selling parts across the States,if he use,s UPS to sell his parts?I,ll gaurantee he has more than just one disgruntled buyer.Sorry to hear your being TAKEN by a member here.It,s never good news.Man up Yellowrunner,so we can all move on.Buyer beware!

Does anyone know how to edit the title?? Obviously he isnt the shipper, so it should read yellow68runner seller/loser!!

I remember reading that, you went thru the trouble/help to help him out with hooking stuff up and then ship him a carb!! There is an automatic sense of respect for people in the army/navy and some people take advantage of that!! We just had a Colonel up here put in jail for life, he murdered 2 women and 82 break/enters. There are POS thru every walk of life!
Karma will have it's way with the X member that took advantage of me 8) he never came back or is still here with us today, who knows :angry7:
The Killer :angry7:
I hope he is working his *** off and getting cans thrown at him as he sweats picking up trash. He is lucky to be alive after what he did :angry7:
Yes you are right they are everywhere.

Steve,this is the second time in the lastweek that I,ve heard of a bad sale to a Canadian member.Obviously these seller/members think because we,re so far away that nothing can be done.WRONG!Yet is it coinsidance that they both are bragging in the Seller,s unite thread.Enough said.Atleast now I know who to not purchase from and will steer other members away from them.

If I could go off topic a bit, Im intersted in buying from PG Classics how much of a extra cost is involved from Canada to the states? Or am I better off ordering here?

Im surprised he hasnt stated his side of the story:I Definitly dont like people that are taken advantage of...

72Satellite440
04ToyotaSolara

Yellow68runner traded his reputation for $192, hope he feels it was worth it, because once a good reputation is lost, you never get it back.

Maybe we need a minimun number of posts to sell something, other sites I am a member on do this. I notice a lot of people with one or two posts selling parts and cars and maybe have a sellers registry availible only for mods to see when you try to sell something... Just a few suggestions.

Maybe we need a minimun number of posts to sell something, other sites I am a member on do this. I notice a lot of people with one or two posts selling parts and cars and maybe have a sellers registry availible only for mods to see when you try to sell something... Just a few suggestions.

I agree but new members do come with good parts to sell, lots with cars cause they offer them to specific sites.

Yellow68runner is an older member though, lots of post counts.

OK ...well with all due respect: We have all given our opinions based on a ONE sided story. NOT that anyone is fabricating...BUT there are ALWAYS 2 sides! Now that we have opined on your side of the story and we know WHO the other member is, BEFORE we "convict him" how about we give him an opportunity to RESPOND with his side?

If I sold you something worth 150. I would not ship usps either. No insurance and no tracking. I think the seller has a right to protect himself. If he stated he would only ship ups I dont see your beef. You didnt have to buy from him. Am I missing something?

OK ...well with all due respect: We have all given our opinions based on a ONE sided story. NOT that anyone is fabricating...BUT there are ALWAYS 2 sides! Now that we have opined on your side of the story and we know WHO the other member is, BEFORE we "convict him" how about we give him an opportunity to RESPOND with his side?

Well he's on right now so..................

The reason why US sellers prefer to use UPS is because UPS will come to their door and pick it up. The seller doesn't have to do anything except package it up.What US sellers do not realize, is that when shipping to Canada C.O.D, we get dinged higher shipping rates, taxes, as well as a brokerage fee, by UPS. I do not begrudge the taxes, fair is fair, but I'm tired of being ripped off with overinflated shipping charges and a totally bogus charge (starting at $35.00) for brokerage fees.
THAT is why when when shipping to Canada we prefer USPS. The rates are fair, there is NO brokerage fee, and we just pay the taxes.
I recently bought something from a member here and specifically (and he agreed to it) told him that I wanted it shipped via USPS. He said "his girl screwed up, sorry". I ended up paying $92.00 for C.O.D shipping, brokerage fees and taxes on a $125.00 part. PLUS, I had originally paid $33.00 for shipping to the buyer. Yeeeehaw......I was impressed Mike - if you'll recollect, I bought the part from you - not "your girl". You are not someone I will purchase from again in the future. :angry7:
Sorry to steal the thread............
Daryl

Maybe there should be a thread started with all the names of bad sellers. Then we can check to see it they are loser sellers to avoid. It would be hard to set a limit on postings or time here to sell though. A lot of guys are sincere and will not screw you and then there are some that may have been here for years and just don't care.

The reason why US sellers prefer to use UPS is because UPS will come to their door and pick it up. The seller doesn't have to do anything except package it up.

That's not a viable reason...

US Postal will come to your door to pick up packages as well depending on the service selected. Print the shipping tag online, tape to box, request carrier pickup. They will come to your house. Pretty simple.

If the buyer requested US Postal and the seller sent it some other manner, IT'S ON THE SELLER.

UPS and FedEx both have large brokerage charges to Canada. I will never ship anything to Canada using those two after the first screw job my customers got.

Hey 440wip, dont worry, you arent stealing the thread. You got a raw deal as well!! For whatever reason yellow68runner thinks broker fees are only on the Canadian side. I believe it goes both ways. It isnt something that Canada is sticking to us!! I always ship via Canada Post unless they want another way. But I am in a small town, so any couriers are about 1/2 hour to 45 mins away.

Moparsegura, I agree with you about the thread, you can only leave feedback and I plan on doing that. A thread would turn into a pi$$ing match and you could have 100 posts for 1 transaction.
Man up yellow68runner is all I can say!!

I am confused here.
The USPS I ship with does offer insurence and tracking if you pay for those options.
And always beats UPS's prices.
I have never had anything lost or damaged by the USPS.
Everything I have had shipped to me via UPS was received damaged or destroyed and UPS never paid a claim for any (Always determined to be "Improperly Packaged" by shipper).
So.... I never use UPS anymore and I always request sellers to me not use them either.

My 2 cents worth.
Later,
Bruce B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back