Another 68 Dodge Dart....

-
The Dart is not home, It left one body shop and made a stop at another body shop. Mark Boutwell is going to look it over and let me know the cost to finish. I'm disapointed but life goes on.......

I haven't been on here for a while. WTF happened?

Hey Mark. Ever had a Red Hook Long Hammer?

Dr. HEMI told me about it. Short bottle; Big taste!

Isn't "Bout" HemiDenny's painter? If so; it will be fine.

The Bout is a good friend of over 42years....since high school....funny, he was painting hot rods and I was building Mopars even back then.

He has been coming to the Nats with a few of our ol' hot rod buddies for about a decade now.

Admittedly, he is never the cheapest guy in town....but I have never had a complaint....other than the fact he wants it too perfect....no chit!

The Bout is a good friend of over 42years....since high school....funny, he was painting hot rods and I was building Mopars even back then.

He has been coming to the Nats with a few of our ol' hot rod buddies for about a decade now.

Admittedly, he is never the cheapest guy in town....but I have never had a complaint....other than the fact he wants it too perfect....no chit!

Well, I talked to Bout today........... He hasn't had time to go over the Dart just yet. He will give me a cal when he does.

Do I understand that this thing may be back on the front burner soon?

Not the front burner but it is being talked about a lot more. I did dream (nightmare) that I put the entire drive line in it and drove it like you see in the picture! LOL

Not the front burner but it is being talked about a lot more. I did dream (nightmare) that I put the entire drive line in it and drove it like you see in the picture! LOL

well tonight I get the news that the Dart is 5 to 7K to get into paint. Thanks Mark V, your the best. :banghead:

Not an unreasonable quote for paint. Considering nearly two grand of that will be in materials alone. Either way, it's definitely worth the wait :).

HemiMark braces himself against the front fender as he prepares to ask HemiDenny how much
he will have spent in total with HDK after the 528 Hemi Duster, the 528 Hemi Barracuda, the
426 Hemi Demon and the upcoming Hemi Dart. Note that he is clutching a brown paper bag as
he expects to severely hyperventilate as soon as he does this.

Somma10-14trip069_zps37e814c0.jpg

HemiMark braces himself against the front fender as he prepares to ask HemiDenny how much
he will have spent in total with HDK after the 528 Hemi Duster, the 528 Hemi Barracuda, the
426 Hemi Demon and the upcoming Hemi Dart. Note that he is clutching a brown paper bag as
he expects to severely hyperventilate as soon as he does this.

Somma10-14trip069_zps37e814c0.jpg

After he empties the "green" content from the paper bag and then he can use it :) :) :)

Cold....just plain cold

BTW ...that is funny....I don't care who ya are.

-
Back