Another 68 Dodge Dart....

-
has it really been 10 months?

This picture was taken August 18 on the way out the driveway to drop it off at the body shop. So yea.....10 Months next week .
attachment.php

I'm picking up the engine for the Dart tomorrow.....Thats how sure I am about it being done soon!

Nice,
I'm still buying parts for mine..Just found out I need $ 850 Harland Sharp roller rockers since I'm running Edelbrock Performer RPM heads instead of the standard $619 ones...oops there goes an extra $230. I'm still hoping for a 1 year turn around on mine.

HMMMMMM....now what comes in a big blue crate?????....I know I've seen them somewhere before....now where was that???...was it the .....Mopar Performance cataloge?

HMMMMMM....now what comes in a big blue crate?????....I know I've seen them somewhere before....now where was that???...was it the .....Mopar Performance cataloge?

You are correct, 426 Hemi ........... but now there is a change of plans. I'm going to Findlay to get the unfinished Dart Wednesday of next week...... really disappointed, I would have never taken that cash out of a savings account if I knew the Dart wasn't being finished. I'll put it back in the crate until I save enough cash to finish the Dart.

You are correct, 426 Hemi ........... but now there is a change of plans. I'm going to Findlay to get the unfinished Dart Wednesday of next week...... really disappointed, I would have never taken that cash out of a savings account if I knew the Dart wasn't being finished. I'll put it back in the crate until I save enough cash to finish the Dart.

That Sucks....Have a Rum and coke or Jack and Ginger.

So todays the 26th....is the Dart home ?

The Dart is not home, It left one body shop and made a stop at another body shop. Mark Boutwell is going to look it over and let me know the cost to finish. I'm disapointed but life goes on.......

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 274
  • photo2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 259
  • photo3.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 267
  • photo4.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 274
the dart is not home, it left one body shop and made a stop at another body shop. Mark boutwell is going to look it over and let me know the cost to finish. I'm disapointed but life goes on.......

wtf!!!!

-
Back