Another 68 Dodge Dart....

-
HemiMark braces himself against the front fender as he prepares to ask HemiDenny how much
he will have spent in total with HDK after the 528 Hemi Duster, the 528 Hemi Barracuda, the
426 Hemi Demon and the upcoming Hemi Dart. Note that he is clutching a brown paper bag as
he expects to severely hyperventilate as soon as he does this.

Somma10-14trip069_zps37e814c0.jpg

Very funny Brother John.............As a family memeber I got the family price....... LOL

Did you get your temp cable ordered?....I might have an old one....I am sure it is a A body one.

Mark this is why I'm just going to put mine together and drive it because if I pull it down farther to paint the whole car who knows where I'll end up. The front end has turned into a huge unexpected cost.

Good luck with this one.

Don't hold your breath waiting for the doors and deck lid delivery....they got sold out from under me.

fooked again....oh well??!! (no flowers either)

Don't hold your breath waiting for the doors and deck lid delivery....they got sold out from under me.

fooked again....oh well??!! (no flowers either)

that sucks................... you posted something about a cable........ was that for me?

So after 6 years 8 months I went to the machine shop (another friend) and repo'ed my 340. It is all in pieces with the exception of the crank and cam installed in the block. All the machine work is finished, 1 sleeve was installed and really is ready to put together. Sometimes I just have to scratch my head.

I received your A/C pieces today....on for Wed?...arrive around 9-930am ....go till maybe 4pm. (with a 1/2 hour lunch break...know anywhere close by?....walking (uphill) distance would be great).

I received your A/C pieces today....on for Wed?...arrive around 9-930am ....go till maybe 4pm. (with a 1/2 hour lunch break...know anywhere close by?....walking (uphill) distance would be great).

HAHAHAHA....down hill is better after the golf cart takes you up hill :) :) :)

the headers are not ready.....................

DAMN...have you called too see what the hold up is? They just might of heard of you and how you can wait years ;)

This made me laugh................. I did call a few times in fact I called yesterday and they said next week for sure. I don't believe them!

so......no go?...or wait until Tuesday to make the call?

so......no go?...or wait until Tuesday to make the call?

I have to work Monday sand Tuesday, they are closed on Tuesday so
I don't think we are getting together Wednesday unless the headers are done on Monday and I can make to time to get over there.

-
Back