Another 69 383S this one in B7/B5

-
Gerald, that's going to look SUPER SWEET with the white 383 sport stripe!!!!!
I believe the sport stripe really make a huge difference!! Just like my MODTOP it sets you apart from the others.

Or my black notch with a RED 383 sport stripe(original paint and stripe)
Or my T5 notch with a black 383 sport stripe.

Thank for the compliments BB-Dave....

I have owned this car since 1985 it had some ugly Blue Ford/Lincoln color on it when purchased that looked like it was done with a paintbrush. I Repainted in it in 87 to A4 and blacked out the interior.

It always had a green tinge and I was never happy with it. Life brought changes and it set from 89 to 2012 in various storage (10 years outdoors and 14 more in a 10x20). Had I know how nice the B7/B5 could look I would have done that in 1987.

I may have a question or two to ask you in the near future about some particulars to these cars.

Thanks again..

Cut and Buff Completed. Stripes should be next and maybe she (Calypso) will be home before the end of month.

A few more pics and finally out of the body shop.........

One step closer to comming home. Been a long 2 years...

The B7 almost looks like B5 with some of the lighting.

Sex...on rollers--that's a beautiful paint job, and going to be a drooling pretty car

The B7 almost looks like B5 with some of the lighting.

Precisely what I thought.

Gerald, i certainly hope you plan on putting the white 383 sport stripe back on!!!!!!!

Gerald, i certainly hope you plan on putting the white 383 sport stripe back on!!!!!!!

I am told they are going back on today!

Feeling like a teenager again....

Thanks all!!!

She looked like this 2 years and 2 weeks ago when she left the house.

Wow!!!!

That color and paint job are awesome!

Just ran across this thread and am really looking forward to following your progress...

Nice, nice, nice!

Ma Snart

Attachments

• Picture9.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 399
Got a teaser late yesterday! Maybe stripes today.

Headliner got installed as well.

Just fot You BB-Dave.

Hot of the press and looking like it will ready for pick-up next week.. Hope so cause the trailer is already reserved the Dually is full of Fuel and and the Edge w/attitude box is set on "4".

The Resto Shop is working hard so my 16 year old nephew and I can spend some time next month and put some of it back together.

Wow!!!!

That color and paint job are awesome!

Just ran across this thread and am really looking forward to following your progress...

Nice, nice, nice!

Ma Snart

Thanx Ma..

Was hoping to get it back before your thread stalls out, but man can you find a lot of 2nd /Gen pics... that thread is liable to go two more years!

Give Ol Le Hodge a swift kick in the rear for me. Le's a good guy and congrats on your barracuda it looks great!
Matt

It's gonna be a dang new one when you are done. Very nice.

It's gonna be a dang new one when you are done. Very nice.

Thanx RR.

Can't afford to make it brand new everywhere but contrary to the old saying "Beauty is only skin deep" the skin is real important!

Your cuda is gona be a beauty. Gets me excited about getting mine done. Mine is green with the white 383 stripe

Your cuda is gona be a beauty. Gets me excited about getting mine done. Mine is green with the white 383 stripe

Thanks cawley

You have not posted in a while! Hope you are still making progress and driving that 4-speed should keep you motivated.

Hot of the press and looking like it will ready for pick-up next week.. Hope so cause the trailer is already reserved the Dually is full of Fuel and and the Edge w/attitude box is set on "4".

The Resto Shop is working hard so my 16 year old nephew and I can spend some time next month and put some of it back together.

That is going to be sweet when you get it back together ...

Still amazes me how the factory could put that thing together in less than a day.

-
Back