Another '69 Swinger 340 Resto

-

GSS340

Reaction score
Well after a little more than two years of off and on work to the ole girl she finally has some paint. Painted the engine compartment and front end area last night in Gomango (K2). With hopefully the rest of the car to follow.

The car came off the rotisserie about 8 months ago after finishing the undercarriage and reundercoating it. Most body parts are ready to spray but have just a little more work left on tweaking the 1/4s (I hate aftermarket 1/4's).

0115082033.jpg

1127071508.JPG

looking good. and it looks like everyones winter project is doing the engine bay.... hope you get the rest painted soon. keep up the pics

I plan on putting engine/trans in from underneath and realized before I do this the engine bay needs to be done. Plus after all is dry in there I can crawl inside the engine bay and plumb the brake lines and everything else that would be difficult or would cause me to lean over the fenders to put in if the engine were in there.

Looks nice.
I'm basically restoring the same car; 69 Swinger 340/727/PS/PB except mine is Gold.
Where are you located?

Good Luck with your project!

George

-
Back