Another Crack Smoker in AZ

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the concrete blocks under the tires are a nice touch, but what is the one(s) underneath holding?

And what is the provocative fins in the background, and WHAT are the dogs thinking about??

The dogs have one thing on their minds.... the TIRES!!!

I dont know?? Maybe a muscle car there? If Danny from Counting Cars found that he might buy it and flip it for a bunch of cash. He sole a 73 Sattelite Sebring for 35K so who knows!!

I dont know?? Maybe a muscle car there? If Danny from Counting Cars found that he might buy it and flip it for a bunch of cash. He sold a 73 Sattelite Sebring for 35K so who knows!!

I saw that.
It was a pretty nice car, but 35k?
Don't think so.

Just to let you know that there are idiots in AZ just like everywhere else, but most of us have rust free cars at reasonable prices, so knock it off about AZ.:sign3:

Just to let you know that there are idiots in AZ just like everywhere else, but most of us have rust free cars at reasonable prices, so knock it off about AZ.:sign3:

Relax.....for what it is worth my Dart came from the Desert......as well as my old Fairlane and both had rust....so it aint like because a car is from there it is immune.....

I dont know?? Maybe a muscle car there? If Danny from Counting Cars found that he might buy it and flip it for a bunch of cash. He sole a 73 Sattelite Sebring for 35K so who knows!!

So he says. Those shows hype it up way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back