Another Mopar Off My Bucket List - Barracuda Fastback

-
I'm more inclined to choose a Taco John's taco lately. After eating them I feel like watching a cockfight.

9c463b5db25f6b1f1c44d8b896a6cd79-jpg.jpg

471ffb9d1c5a132b309f3ec3aa15b5b6-jpg.jpg

201410_2243_hhibg_sm-jpg.jpg

476201f37d8805bd0080e43f5053bd47-jpg.jpg

ab5aefd88e2d8700d38db3f93bf8202d-jpg.jpg

b88300cd0c21b3745ca97b7c6313d22d-jpg.jpg

dbv5h-jpg.jpg

f87dbc3ffd32e5861e3e868747bf5167-jpg.jpg

f1b09cd4cafb26512d45170dc5abdc5b-jpg.jpg

d2f04ddfb21e1d961bedbfb4ba55b58b-jpg.jpg

View attachment 9c463b5db25f6b1f1c44d8b896a6cd79.jpg

View attachment 471ffb9d1c5a132b309f3ec3aa15b5b6.jpg

View attachment 201410_2243_hhibg_sm.jpg

View attachment 476201f37d8805bd0080e43f5053bd47.jpg

View attachment ab5aefd88e2d8700d38db3f93bf8202d.jpg

View attachment b88300cd0c21b3745ca97b7c6313d22d.jpg

View attachment dbv5h.jpg

View attachment f87dbc3ffd32e5861e3e868747bf5167.jpg

View attachment f1b09cd4cafb26512d45170dc5abdc5b.jpg

View attachment d2f04ddfb21e1d961bedbfb4ba55b58b.jpg

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with Hardee's, actually there is a coupon on the dinning room table for 2 sausage biscuits for 1.69......sounds like breakfast in the AM tomorrow.

We went there for lunch because we lasted a long time on their double mega bacon super extra lard burgers. :D

I tried taking a video of some of our Halloween decorations for this year. The camera doesn't do well in low light. I forgot how to embed the video but here's a link to it.

Last edited:
I really did have much better results with the PB Blaster than I'd had with WD-40. I'm anxious to see how well that Kroil stuff works. I'm heading to the local NAPA to see if they've got it. I see that they want $25 for a 16.5 oz. can on eBay. - That is pricey.

John,Kroil's amazing stuff..First time ,I saw it: early 80's, supplied to Vandenberg AFB. ( Was neighborhood friends,with painters union president & family,locally) This is good stuff, then & now. Had better luck with PB Blaster, than WD 40. ( both have their advantages, actually a thread here on WD40's versatility..) The Kroil ( when I had access to free,lol) just seemed to penetrate the best.

John,Kroil's amazing stuff..First time ,I saw it: early 80's, supplied to Vandenberg AFB. ( Was neighborhood friends,with painters union president & family,locally) This is good stuff, then & now. Had better luck with PB Blaster, than WD 40. ( both have their advantages, actually a thread here on WD40's versatility..) The Kroil ( when I had access to free,lol) just seemed to penetrate the best.

After Sireland suggested I try it I went up town to get some. No one here carries it and I haven't ordered any online yet. I know I'll be kicking myself the next time I have something stuck if I don't get some.

Last edited:
Hard to believe Napa did not have it.
Local Napa keeps it at all times.
Man that Kroil has a smell to it, I swear you can spray a little on a bolt, go back in the garage the next morning and still smell it.

Hard to believe Napa did not have it.
Local Napa keeps it at all times.
Man that Kroil has a smell to it, I swear you can spray a little on a bolt, go back in the garage the next morning and still smell it.

The first place I checked was the local NAPA. When I struck out there I tried the 2 local hardware stores. Nobody here had ever heard of it. I even had NAPA check their catalogs and they couldn't find it. They told me it wasn't a product that NAPA normally carries but might be some stores in other regions handle it.

Last edited:
Odd Napa did not have it, maybe they stock it here because of all the oil and gas going on.

Anyways what did you have for dinner, I made chicken kabobs, wife made apple pie and fried rice, sorry no pictures of the finished product, too busy feeding my face.
Needed a couple hour nap afterwords.

tJ2nFl.jpg

w6UjxJ.jpg

Odd Napa did not have it, maybe they stock it here because of all the oil and gas going on.

Anyways what did you have for dinner, I made chicken kabobs, wife made apple pie and fried rice, sorry no pictures of the finished product, too busy feeding my face.
Needed a couple hour nap afterwords.

tJ2nFl.jpg

w6UjxJ.jpg

I guess all them rumors about Southerners having squirrels on a stick as a mainstay diet are unfounded. (you have to realize that I consider anyone living anywhere South of me to be a Southerner)

My dining experience last night was pretty basic. Meatloaf, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes & gravy.

The older I get, the less effort I seem to put into making a meal. Cap'n Crunch has become one of the 3 main food groups here. It's like the cocaine of the cereal world. I became addicted to it back in the 60's when you could send in 3 of it's boxtops to get a Matchbox car. Ahhh! - Fine dining at it's best.

100_26311-2006-07-12-18-08-45-jpg.jpg

8653975_1-jpg.jpg

wib8qgdtwbfex3skuyjl-jpg.jpg

View attachment 100_26311-2006.07.12-18.08.45.jpg

View attachment 8653975_1.jpg

View attachment wib8qgdtwbfex3skuyjl.jpg

Last edited:
Squirrels are actually pretty good eating, along with rabbits and frog legs.

Squirrels are actually pretty good eating, along with rabbits and frog legs.

- Can't say that I ever tried squirrel or frog legs. My dad made rabbit for us once when I was young. Funny thing about it was that it was shortly after our pet 'Hoppy' disappeared.

One evening I was chewing sunflower seeds while painting a buddy's race car. A junebug flew into my bag of seeds. They do NOT taste good! - Plus it's kinda creepy when they grab your tongue.

I've got a friend (yes, I do have a few) that is infamous for making stew each year when the county fair is going on. One time the main ingredient was St. Bernard. He must be a Southerner at heart.

Last edited:
I just got an email from JEGS saying that the replacement clutch fork rod for the Roadrunner won't be arriving as expected. It's still on back order and the new estimated delivery won't be until the end of the month.

I want to have the driveway cleared for Halloween. The weather forecast has been for cold coming soon. I guess I'll have to pull the Roadrunner back behind the house before it gets here. I haven't heard from MSD yet regarding the box for the 'Cuda. I suppose I will move it back there too.

The roof of my mouth starts hurt'n just think'n
about the mouth shredding from eatin cap'n crunch.
Sharpest cereal ever made. LOL.

The roof of my mouth starts hurt'n just think'n
about the mouth shredding from eatin cap'n crunch.
Sharpest cereal ever made. LOL.

I gotta admit, you've got a point there. I usually let it soak in milk for awhile before chowing down. - Not so much to turn it soggy, but enough to avoid calling 911.

Last edited:
Are those your matchboxes? They look like collectibles to me.

More like dust collectors. LOL.

I'm afraid that mine aren't nearly this pristine. I played with mine constantly. I usually ended up drilling the rivets out of the cars so I could build mini roll cages for them after I cut out the passenger seats. - And of course, I did the obligatory re-paint to turn them into stock cars. Many of my trucks were converted into car haulers.

I did keep some of my Hot Wheels in better shape and some of them I still keep in one of those old Hot Wheels collector cases.

img_6274-jpg.jpg

img_6276-jpg.jpg

View attachment IMG_6274.jpg

View attachment IMG_6276.jpg

Last edited:
Lol,roll bars,extra lights on the pickups,repaints. Hotwheels are what got me into cars!

-
Back