Another old mopAr guy

-

AJ/FormS

68 Formua-S fastback clone 367/A833/GVod/3.55s
Reaction score
South-Central Manitoba,Canada, 900ftelevation
:newb: Yeah,so, A-bodies are a part of me too.Got my 1st one in 1970. A Panther Pink Swinger 340/4spd. What a ride.Gone thru a lot of As since. My current project hit the road in year 1999. Its a 68 Formula S clone, hotted up a bit. Its my 3rd 2nd- gen Barracuda to be tagged.What a fun car.Needless to say, I have accumulated a ton of Mopar stuff along the way.I turned 60 last summer, so Im contemplating slowing down soon. Maybe clean out the shed before I pass on and my kids have to do it. So yeah, ive been lurking here on and off for a bit and thought Id sign in.Ive never been a joiner but this site is definitely worth a look.Yeah and having always done things my way and on the cheap so Ive probably got attitude. I will try to not get on anyones bad side and apologize in advance if I ever come off as a jerk.( is jerk still in common usage? Or is it azzxxle now?) Anyways...Hello to all, and this site Rules! just like A-bodies and Mopars, and kids, and maybe redheaded women (Not necessarily in that order). My wife is a blond but colors her hair red for me,shes so sweet. Arite ttyl, :cheers: AJ

Welcome aboard AJ, you are in good company here :coffee2: many Canadian members :cheers:
I found out a long time ago I enjoy our Canadian members and learn allot from them.
Enjoy this great site 8)

Welcome to the site, lets see some pics of your Cuda and the Dart if you have any.

I'm over on Vancouver Island, BC, but currently working at Agrium Potash Mine in Vanscoy, SK.

Welcome to FABO , AJ. Good to see another Manitoban,are you in Winnipeg or a rural man? Maybe we will see you around some time,at the Pony or at the Oak or another car show. Lots of good people here and tons of info. Stay warm. :glasses7:

Thx for the warm welcome. Its pretty chilly here in southern Mb., good time to hibernate. To Dreno, yeah, Im from Wpg, and used to hang out at the popular spots. The S got a little long in the tooth, so I dont often go anymore. When I do I usually park way in the back. Shes a daily driver, 366cid, about 430hp(est), and the body was last done in 1999. Sorry no pics at this time. Thx again.

Welcome from Alberta AJ, great you decided to join and add to our group. My car got its start from a Manitoba dealer and I've been attempting to find the original owner so when long time Mopar guys from the era and area join and bring along your knowledge it's great for the site.

Welcome from Alberta AJ, great you decided to join and add to our group. My car got its start from a Manitoba dealer and I've been attempting to find the original owner so when long time Mopar guys from the era and area join and bring along your knowledge it's great for the site.
I had a 70Swinger 340, car # 321200 IIRC Panther Pink 4-spd, black hood and spoiler

-
Back