Another TQ question

-
Now that was a fucked up post and a fucked up thing to say. So much assumption with baseless accusations and finger pointing like a little grade school mean girl club president.

Bill, when I’m actually anger with you, you’ll know. And it’s not now.

I’m not angry.

But you are insulting. Which is a back drop to yourself having a personal Dilemma yourself. You accuse others (and ones trying to help you) of your own issues.

See a shrink. Put down the carb for a while.

rumblefish360, you really need to figure out why you're so angry. Giving angry responses to questions doesn't persuade anyone. That is the opposite of persuasion. You obviously have something going on in your personal life that is making you angry, and you should figure out what it is rather than taking it out in your fellow FABO members.

No, I'm being completely objective, rumblefish360, but you're just refusing to listen to the message, so please remove your fingers from your ears. You didn't read the entire thread, which contained answers to all of your questions, because you're obviously much more concerned about being the smartest man in the world than with answering someone's question. I repeat: you don't convince anyone by insulting them. You need to do a lot more introspection, pal.

I noticed that you were first triggered and got all P.O.'d when I thanked RRR for helping me, too. Do you have some insecure rivalry thing going with RRR?

Don’t “Pal” me sweetheart.
Perhaps your insight is lacking since you like to insult first without any regard and walk away from it like a teflon Don.

You claim you answered my questions?

Please outline the answer to my question in your posts as to what jets and rods you have in the carb now.

Please, I’ll Apologize (for whatever fantasy crime you think I’ve committed) if you have a list listed the Rod numbers and the Jets sizes!

Until then, I’m out. And not as per your request.

You know, rumblefish360, you gave me the exact same **** when I asked a question about one of my LA engines, too. It is nothing but a cop-out. You are preoccupied with posing as the smartest man in the world, but you really don't know the answers, so in order to cover up your lack of knowledge you insult the poster in order to shut him up. You're doing a lot of harm to the FABO board with your poor attitude. You can't run your games on me, palsy-walsy.

I said I was out but you just want to continue.
It only ruins your own thread and shows you in a bad light.
But if dining your own thread is what you want to do instead of admiring your wrong and not give the simple answer to the question posed to you. That’s your call.

I don’t understand how it is a cop out on what. Explain that to me. As far as I can see this is just another cry baby tactic of throwing **** in a wall to see what sticks. No worries, nothing will.

Now, are you going to post up the rods and jets numbers that have been asked of you to get or just cry on “Oh boo boo he is a bully! Poor old me for.... enter whatever lame excuse you want, sky is grey today?

You know, rumblefish360, you gave me the exact same **** when I asked a question about one of my LA engines, too. It is nothing but a cop-out. You are preoccupied with posing as the smartest man in the world, but you really don't know the answers, so in order to cover up your lack of knowledge you insult the poster in order to shut him up. You're doing a lot of harm to the FABO board with your poor attitude. You can't run your games on me, palsy-walsy.

I should thank you but I won’t. You suggest I’m trying to pose as the s attest man etc....

Oh come on now, yet another transparent baseless gaggle of babble. But yet I’m here asking questions about what you have! I guess I forgot to pay my bill on being clairvoyant. I should update that right?

All you have done so far is talk stupidly inviting useless banter where you cry. If anybody displays a poor “Tude” it would be you. Stop swaying around like a useless set of tits on a bull.

Just answer the freakin question and let’s be done with this already.

Unless your having fun with this with me, then don’t answer what did and NWT combo you have and just keep on me. I’ll answer back until the world ends if you want me to. It’s simple, keep crying and continue on with worthless accusations that are pointless to the thread and insult and attack me.

Sound like fun?

-
Back