Any canadians get there FABO T yet?

-
I'm on my way down to the Post Office shortly. I hope that I'll have good news to share =P~.

But at least I get to chat up the sexy Postmistress :toothy10:.

I got a delivery notice today for a package at the post office.After cutting the lawn,I,ll go pick up the package.It should be the shirts?We,ll see!:cheers:

Hey Wally!! Eat right, say your prayers everyday, and quit kickin' your neighbors dog. Might go a long way towards more good fortune:thebirdm::toothy10::toothy10:

Oh, and I even have a framed drawing of my car:cheers:

(I make the shirt look goofy) Shutty Scott!!

You lucky dog, Bill.

Had a nice chat with Nora, but no shirts.

She's lucky too, she gets to go and see Aerosmith on Thursday night.

So, which one of us will be last to get our treasured FABO shirt? I guess that living in Paradise has it's advantages, but it takes longer to get stuff.

Still better than living near Tarranna :bootysha:

Thanks Joey
LOL Bill,you must be in your garage,cause I can see the pink walls!:bootysha:LOL and whats with hiding the curly lochs???I didn,t get my shirts,but did get my sway bar for the 73 D.S that I traded a shifter for.Alls good.:cheers:

P.S I did see your uncle George at Cayuga sunday,where were you?

Ya, my wife has shitty taste in paint colours. I had a family reunion(wifes side.....lots of fun:angry7:) or I would have went with him.

It wasn,t that big of a turnout anyway,saturday,s ONDR event was good and they also had a quick 32 run(rained out at Grand Bend the prior weekend)Was a good weekend and my car ran great.

Sorry for the hijack Snake.

It wasn,t that big of a turnout anyway,saturday,s ONDR event was good and they also had a quick 32 run(rained out at Grand Bend the prior weekend)Was a good weekend and my car ran great.

Sorry for the hijack Snake.

hey no sweet,one day I will jack you.Looks like we are all about to get our shirts.

ALRIGHT WALLY!! You look good you ole dog.:cheers:

No more wining from you now.

The car looks as good..er...better than you:toothy10::toothy10::toothy10:

He's just jealous. His will be gone in a couple of years. Plus, He doesn't have a cool shirt like us.
Now that,s funny Bill!LOLMy hair is staying.Do you ever step on your left jewelitis when putting your shoes on?Hmmm,know wonder the lean!LOL

-
Back