Any fans of the Andy Griffith Show?

-
good clean comedy.
seems most shows or comedians now try to 'out vulgar' each other

Me and the wife love it, especially the ones with Barney in them. Even though Andy was great it was the duo that really made that show. Never was the same after he left. Even though we've seen every episode numerous times we still watch it several times a week.

Watched it when it first aired, then when it was in reruns for decades and still watch it now.

So does that make me a fan ? I guess so.

Now when I watch I'm looking at all the cool cars :)

My all time favourite show, I love the episode with the Fun Girls.

Oh yeah,love those episode's. The Fun Girls were awsome. "Hello doll" as the one always said to Andy and the other was calling Barney, Bernie.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R60Z8Ww0to"]The Andy Griffith Show The Arrest Of The Fun Girls 1 2 - YouTube[/ame]

One of the best shows ever, proves you can be clean and funny at the same time.

Yes, Yes, Yes! Great show, still watch it today! My wife and I attended the Mayberry Days in Mt Airy Last year. Barney's girlfriend Thelma Lou was there. Also took a ride in the Mayberry squad car. Spent the entire day there. Would recommend if ever given the chance to visit that charming little town. You will learn a lot!

Attachments

• P9300238.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 106
My kids and I watch all the time! The one with Barbara Eden was on the other night. Damn she was put together!

Don't forget the recurring character played by Denver Pyle, who looked exactly the same in 1965 as he did in 1979 on Dukes of Hazzard!

Don't forget the recurring character played by Denver Pyle, who looked exactly the same in 1965 as he did in 1979 on Dukes of Hazzard!

Briscoe Darling. He was a hoot. Loved the episode when the Darlings came to eat and when Mr. Darling needed something he'd just yell out "taters", "meat" etc. The Dillard's, who played his boys are what got me and the wife interested in Blue Grass music.

Years ago an older fellow I worked with told me a story about his first car and hiding his condoms in the dome lamp fixture. He had forgot they were there until about 3 weeks after he was married, when they fell into the front seat between him and the new wife. He said he sure had some 'splainin' to do.
That reference to Ricky Ricardo spurred my unusual thought process for this response... "Can you imagine how funny it would have been to see Barny's condoms fall into the seat of the squad car between him and Andy?"
The SNL bit that never was.
Carry on

For the Canadians on here who used to watch SCTV they did a really funny spoof of the show with Otis getting Opey drunk. Too funny.

-
Back