Any one from Oklahoma ?

-
I grew up in Tulsa, near the Fairgrounds. Left in the early 90s. Back then we used Kent Johnson (sp?) machine shop in downtown Tulsa. He was an old Mopar guy. Raced an alcohol 340 powered Plymouth Arrow. Not sure if he is still around but he was the go to guy for Mopar machine work and knew his stuff.

My trans builder had a couple of old factory super stock Wedge cars parked in his garage that he raced in the 60s/70s. They must be worth a fortune now if he still has them. Used to be tons of Mopars in T-town back then.
. You have been gone along time . Im goingt to the strip this week end

hello I am a new to mopar member. if anything Oklahoma local is going on let me know I will come. I am in enid. and from ne ok. mike

I'm in oklahoma city,but most of the time I'm on the road . I'm new to FABO as well and just picked up a 69 dart gt so I plan on tapping the knowledge that the members have here and hopefully get my ride done before I'm too old to enjoy it....mike

I'm in oklahoma city,but most of the time I'm on the road . I'm new to FABO as well and just picked up a 69 dart gt so I plan on tapping the knowledge that the members have here and hopefully get my ride done before I'm too old to enjoy it....mike

Welcome! Hit me up if your ever in the four corners area! There's a couple of members out here

Hello all, lots of OK members since I haven't been around. Was once a reg here on FABO and lost touch with it for a while. I'm originally from Enid... Moved to Wyoming 5 years ago now back in OK in the Pauls Valley area. My old man and I have been Mopar guys ever since I can remember!! Good to be back on here, even better if I can get back to my project 73 Dart Sport. Hit me up and let me know what's going on.

Hello all, lots of OK members since I haven't been around. Was once a reg here on FABO and lost touch with it for a while. I'm originally from Enid... Moved to Wyoming 5 years ago now back in OK in the Pauls Valley area. My old man and I have been Mopar guys ever since I can remember!! Good to be back on here, even better if I can get back to my project 73 Dart Sport. Hit me up and let me know what's going on.

Some would say its mean to hit someone, but what the hell. :violent1:

It's good to have you back! Do you have a build thread

Hey all if been on here for a couple weeks. Just didnt notice this section.. I'm up here in vinita.

Delores, CO.... is that in Oklahoma? If you don't come back soon you are going to become one of those Coloradicals and loose the Oklahoma elite status.

Do you guys know where I could get some duster parts? I am looking for a ram air style hood.. like the 340 hood. Also need a couple other things..

Who all is going to mopars at the park tomorrow at the tulsa drags gate open at 8 racing starts at 10am ill b there with the swinger

Thread on this already under Mopars at The Park. Lots of people showing up. see post.
Ill be there tomorrow but without the Duster. Driving a Ford truck. LOL

what's wrong with colofornians .....at least we have the rust free cars here in Colorado :D :jocolor:
up your way maybe... I had to drive all the way to grand junction last year to get my wife's Tahoe. I couldn't find one down here that was rust free

Nice well I trade a a 65 cuda lol I have a sickness for wagons lol lets see some pics howdy form tulsa

-
Back