Any one from Oklahoma ?

-
Howdy from Grand Lake! Sorry, no 8 1/4's here. Where is Blanchard near?
Hey Doc, where u been lately? haven`t been seeing much from u! bill is usually on here adding his wisdom,but haven`t heard much from u---bob:blob:

I collect license plates and believe it or not I don't have an OK plate anyone want to trade a TX plate for an OK....or a MO for an OK..thanks.

anybody got a 1968 okla plate they would part with? I`d like to have one------bob

Here is a nice one that is currently on eBay with a starting price of $9.99. They have been selling for under $14.00 most of the time. Many have only brought the starting bid.

View attachment $_1.JPG

I am hunting for a 1968 PY tag myself.

[ame="http://www.ebay.com/itm/1968-Oklahoma-Passenger-license-plate-/151299866811?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item233a2cc0bb"]1968 Oklahoma Passenger License Plate | eBay[/ame]

Hello from out by Lake Keystone off Coyote Trail. Have 74 gold Duster under deconstruction then reconstruction. Mopar Daddy I grew up in Silverton CO when it was still a mining town. Enjoy the cool temps and great scenery go catch a Rainbow in the Dolores for me.
Jesse

Hello from out by Lake Keystone off Coyote Trail. Have 74 gold Duster under deconstruction then reconstruction. Mopar Daddy I grew up in Silverton CO when it was still a mining town. Enjoy the cool temps and great scenery go catch a Rainbow in the Dolores for me.
Jesse

hey cudadust, you know brian lipscomb the painter? have tried to get ahold of him, guess he changed his # or moved.-------------bob

Bob,
Do not no Brian. There is a couple of small body shops on HWY 48 between Mannford and Bristow do not know any of them. There have been a lot of people moving in and out. I think the fires we had made people rethink living out here.
Jesse

Hello from out by Lake Keystone off Coyote Trail. Have 74 gold Duster under deconstruction then reconstruction. Mopar Daddy I grew up in Silverton CO when it was still a mining town. Enjoy the cool temps and great scenery go catch a Rainbow in the Dolores for me. Jesse
hell I'm clueless when It comes to river fishing here!

hey cudadust, you know brian lipscomb the painter? have tried to get ahold of him, guess he changed his # or moved.-------------bob
is his son Robert lipscomb? If so, I know how to get in touch with those that can get in touch with him. He's in sand springs if it's the same guy I'm thinking of

is his son Robert lipscomb? If so, I know how to get in touch with those that can get in touch with him. He's in sand springs if it's the same guy I'm thinking of
probably is, not many w/ that name around here. brian is a great guy, and a very good bodyman and a great painter, especially on trick paint jobs!

Het CudaDust...Todd here in Broken Arrow. Glad you chimmed in on the Oklahoma post.
I have a 74 Duster and a 68 Cuda.
I have a few other MoPar friends in the Tulsa area, some are on this site and some are not.
If you ever get yours out let me know and we can meet up in Tulsa at the weekly Fudruckers show or Riverwalk show. If you ever need anything just let us know!
Todd

Todd,
Sounds good went to Riverwalk awhile back. Got there late but did meet a nice guy from Sapalupa that had a 68 Barracuda convertible. My car is not up and going yet hopefully by this fall. Would love to meet up with some guys from the Tulsa area that haveMopars just shot me a message when you go to one.
Jesse

Todd,
Sounds good went to Riverwalk awhile back. Got there late but did meet a nice guy from Sapalupa that had a 68 Barracuda convertible. My car is not up and going yet hopefully by this fall. Would love to meet up with some guys from the Tulsa area that haveMopars just shot me a message when you go to one.
Jesse

think that`s the old # at coyote trail. not sure, I deleted his # after it was changed. you and todd going to make the mopar meet in nov. ? hope to have my fish going by then, probably won`t make any runs tho----bob

Bob,
That is a coyote trail # same 363 as me. Planing on going to the Nov meet so I can see you guys in person lots of nice folks on this site be nice to shake hands and put a face to you. I can ask my neighbor if he knows him. He might grew up out here and he owns Southwest Engine rebuild in T-Town. I will stop in at keystone garbage and ask they had a nice Lil Red Express truck in there last week they may know him.
Jesse

Hey Asa, when are you gonna get off of that stash of 65 cuda taillights yer holding out on us?

-
Back