Any one interested in the oiling mods I did?

-
great writeup Jones! This is definatly getting printed off so i can use it when i take apart the 340 this year since and up the oiling system on it....after seeing this, its no wonder that scamp runs like a bat outta hell, you really know your chit! (not like i didnt know that before though lol)

Thanks!

great writeup Jones! ....after seeing this, its no wonder that scamp runs like a bat outta hell, you really know your chit! (not like i didnt know that before though lol)

Thanks!

Ha ha ha ha, yea, I agree, we can see that easy, no chit! :burnout:

Thank you all for the kind words. It's nice to know your efforts are appreciated. Thank you very much.

I've started mods on the main bearing shells but haven't finished yet. Hopefully I'll post pics by this weekend.

Thank you all for the kind words. It's nice to know your efforts are appreciated. Thank you very much.

I've started mods on the main bearing shells but haven't finished yet. Hopefully I'll post pics by this weekend.

sweet, looking forward to it!8):read2:

I haven't yet said but I will now. Good job. Can't wait to see the main bearing mods.

Great job. Just one thing, can you do before and after pics if you can remember.

Thanks again

onig

Sorry it's taking me so long, racing, and having the car painted has taken a lot of my spare time, well and my girlfriend too.

Sorry it's taking me so long, racing, and having the car painted has taken a lot of my spare time, well and my girlfriend too.

NICE! LOL...any pictures of the scamp painted? Pictures of the girlfriend are a bonus too!:toothy10:

OK, here you go

392755789.jpg

Nice! you the man! Car and the woman are both lookin good! Congrats!

Every little bit helps, even if we don't use all of it. Thanks.

OK Thanks for the pictures.

Attachments

• 108-0802_IMG.JPG
    100.5 KB · Views: 2,943
  • 108-0803_IMG.JPG
    108.2 KB · Views: 2,825
Hey guys,

Was looking at this thread again and was wondering if some of the tech guys could chime in

If im going to run a deep kevko pan, with these oiling mods and the proper sized pickup, should i run a stock or HV oil pump? also, on the street with these mods, how would my oil pressure be? is there anything different us street/strip guys need to do when modifying the oil passages?

thanks!

-
Back