any one into photography here?

-

37fleetwood

Reaction score
Spring has sprung! I went out into the front yard the other morning and snapped a few just to get in the mood. now I want to get out and really take some more.
tell me what you think and add your own. (please be nice I was limited to what was in the yard)
img_2576.jpg

img_2579.jpg

img_2607.jpg

img_2573.jpg

and one of my dog,
img_2571.jpg

I take a camera with me most every where I go, The wife and I are looking at what camera to upgrade to, I just enjoy taking pictures

920 sterday night 030.jpg

920 sterday night 032.jpg

A A FIRST DAY DEER SEASON 09 011.jpg

AAA BATTERY 017.jpg

AAA BATTERY 018.jpg

AAA BATTERY 056.jpg

AAA BATTERY 057.jpg

I love photography. But my new camera is a POS, here are a few shots from the past.
100_21078.jpg

100_2209.jpg

hemicudacroped2.jpg

100_2791.jpg

Daytona179.jpg

I'm into photography. I recently got a Canon SX200IS.Much better than my old Canon A570. All of these photos are with my old camera. I get to really test my new one out within the next month or two as I'm going to Hawaii.

EURO 144(Sm).jpg

RV Trip 2009 001(Sm).jpg

RV Trip 2009 145(Sm).jpg

RV Trip 2009 150(Sm).jpg

RV Trip 2009 177(Sm).jpg

RV Trip 2009 298(Sm).jpg

RV Trip 2009 231(Sm).jpg

I've been hooked on photography on an amateur level ever since my first SLR back in the mid-70s. Finally went digital a few years ago and still haven't mastered everything my Olympus SLR will do - guess I'm going to have to sit down and spend more time with the Owners Manual.

Not a pro by any means.

I like to take pics at car shows, I like to capture the crowd in non-posed situations.

This was a lucky situation I snagged without them knowing, had to be quick on the draw.

kid-2.jpg

The resident photographer from our church snapped this on my maiden voyage with the cuda.
I had no idea he took it until he emailed it to me.

church1-2.jpg

Snapped this at a car show, can you see the horse and the dog?
100_2816.jpg

Not a pro by any means.

I like to take pics at car shows, I like to capture the crowd in non-posed situations.

This was a lucky situation I snagged without them knowing, had to be quick on the draw.

kid-2.jpg

The resident photographer from our church snapped this on my maiden voyage with the cuda.
I had no idea he took it until he emailed it to me.

church1-2.jpg

Snapped this at a car show, can you see the horse and the dog?
100_2816.jpg
I saved the cloud picture, maybe I can out line them :happy10:

I am still using a film camera because I love what this Pentax does. I bought a Sigma 28-300 lens for a Hawaiian trip in 2008 and would like to locate a digital body that would accept it. Too bad only Canon was smart enough to design their digital bodies and sensors to directly accept the lenses from their film bodies.

For now, I have to scan the prints for posterity's sake and that is what is seen here. My wife loves to make mega-scrapbooks with the pictures.

10-A-bomb dome seen from behind.jpg

19-The Thinker, Rodin, Museum of Western Art, Ueno.jpg

25--Saturn V.jpg

08--Old Faithful in Upper Basin.jpg

23--Mammoth Hot Springs.jpg

23--USS Arizona memorial at Pearl Harbour O'ahu.jpg

19--sunrise on Kailua beach O'ahu.jpg

15--aft turret USS Missouri Pearl Harbour O'ahu.jpg

19--Waipio (valley of kings) overlook Kukuihaele Hawai'i.jpg

07--kids on lava flow Volcanoes Nat'l Park Hawai'i.jpg

my favorite film was Ilford XP2 Wow what a film!here is a scan of a photo I took years ago with it
Untitled5.jpg

I also really liked the grainy look of Tri-X pan again a photo from long ago.
Untitled4.jpg

here is something I came up with after much post processing of a shot out of my little Canon Rebel.
IMG_0098b.jpg

Absolutely stunning Fleetwood. I need to dig out my old slr and load it with some B&W film. toolman

has anyone played with hdr (high dynamic range)? I was noticing that AnotherA's look like he has done a nice subtle job of adjusting his. I have wanted to play with the possibilities hdr offers. you can go from subtle effects that really enhance a photo or go wild with the effect and make something crazy looking. here is a photo I was playing with.

The Original
IMG_0136.jpg

After some pretty heavy adjusting
IMG_0136HDR.jpg

-
Back