Any Roadkill fans in here?

-

BigBlockMopar28

Reaction score
Started watching their stuff a few months ago and i've been hooked ever since lol. Love the junkyards rescues and stuff they do

Love the show. Got to hangout with Finnegan at drag week. Really nice guy. We helped him put a clutch in Blasphemi right before he scattered it in St. Louis

These two gentlemen are two of the most talented automotive experts on the planet . that being said , they are nothing but butt heads . If they represent the best of the car hobby thank goodness I'm a fool . they may be smart but they do some really stupid stuff , like checking air in tires . Aren't these guys supposed raise the quality of their profession ? I don't want them anywhere near my car.

These two gentlemen are two of the most talented automotive experts on the planet . that being said , they are nothing but butt heads . If they represent the best of the car hobby thank goodness I'm a fool . they may be smart but they do some really stupid stuff , like checking air in tires . Aren't these guys supposed raise the quality of their profession ? I don't want them anywhere near my car.

Yea, that's a tough one for me too, but still like them better than most just because they allow themselves to get into (could happen to anyone) situations and then use the footage instead of cutting it all out so it looks like they never screw up.
Road Kill and Engine Masters are two of my favorite car/mechanical shows just because of that.
None of the other shows seem to get into any real detail at all.

Nicks Garage is ok, but again you don't see much except blocks sitting and dyno runs.
I watch this mostly for the car visuals.

Hot Rod Garage with Angelo and Lucky is ok as well with a bit more of what they are actually doing shown than some shows.

I would be really hooked on a show with much more detail about what they are doing and what it takes to get it done.
This is why I like Engine Masters and Road Kill best.

I really wanted to take my Dart to Tucson when they were out recently for the Zip Tie Drags, but the weather sucked. (I don't like wind very much):D

Love Roadkill, Roadkill Garage, Engine Masters, and the Roadkill extra's.

my Daughter and I cannot get enough of these clowns, such a riot watching the show.
Love Roadkill, Roadkill Garage, Engine Masters, and the Roadkill extra's.

Yes to both! There funny slap sticky guys goofing around and getting paid too.
I like to see Steve, Finn & Frei get togther to finish the 3 stooge act competely and perfectly!
They are to funny!

I like the Engine Masters dyno runs/comparo's. It may not be the most well thought out polished professional production or scientific methods with great big math on black board explanations, but it shouldn't have to be that way ether IMO. That is what collage is for!

Started watching their stuff a few months ago and i've been hooked ever since lol. Love the junkyards rescues and stuff they do
I likeit as well though they need to make sure of a few things before they get caught with there pants down at the ankles! But it does crack me up!

We ran out of gas...
Fuel line was rotted....
Arcing of spark... bad wire...
Bad fuel gauge...

REALLY!?!?!?!?!?!?

They prove it dont have to look pretty to enjoy the vehicles they definatly having fun. Gets u thru shitty winters .

Dirt Fish looks like such a fun place to go and thrash on a car. Not that I'd want to take my Dart there though.

I saw a video clip where Freiburger was showing a 68 Cuda FB that was totally burnt, a victim of the wildfires and saying they're going to revive it. Be interesting to see how that goes.

They know where their bread is buttered..Laughing all the way to the bank..I like the fact they have a good time..Some need to lighten up and enjoy life a little.

Gotta admit, I'm hooked. Where else can you see a wheelie popping dump truck and a Chevy Monza supercharged by 5 leaf blowers. Thants not even counting the "Boost Caboose LOL

Some guys on this site take themselves way too seriously. The jokers on this show are having fun dinkin around on old iron, getting their hands dirty... While making money doing it. It kinda reminds me of when I was a kid and didn't have the money to make things 'perfect.' Part of me wishes I still had that outlook as an adult. Too bad the OCD has set in. lol

Love all their shows. Never say die, just laugh through the tears!
I'd hang out with them anytime!

Some guys on this site take themselves way too seriously. The jokers on this show are having fun dinkin around on old iron, getting their hands dirty... While making money doing it. It kinda reminds me of when I was a kid and didn't have the money to make things 'perfect.' Part of me wishes I still had that outlook as an adult. Too bad the OCD has set in. lol
Isn’t that the truth. lol. I think my OCD has OCD now.

I’m starting to lose it a little though ... thank heavens.

Exactly. I wish I could finish the cars I had when I was young now. My 74 Dart Sport-cloned to 71 Duster project that I have going now might not be necessary!

Overall, I like both the Roadkill and Engine Masters shows.

Two things I don't get with Roadkill:
-They endanger themselves and others doing all those "repairs" on the shoulder of the road.
-How do they get away with things like: no tags and countless potential "violations" that they drive hundreds of miles with? I.E. No exhaust, no windows, and all of the no wipers, no (or improper) lights, no defroster, etc. type violations? The police probably don't appreciate that, to say the least.

Many things that they go down the road with could hurt or kill people.

They regularly allude to how it's "Road Kill", or other mentions of how they normally wouldn't do the stuff they do. I've had some low end cars in my time, but they were all safe.
I guess it's all about the money.

Exactly. I wish I could finish the cars I had when I was young now. My 74 Dart Sport-cloned to 71 Duster project that I have going now might not be necessary!

Overall, I like both the Roadkill and Engine Masters shows.

Two things I don't get with Roadkill:
-They endanger themselves and others doing all those "repairs" on the shoulder of the road.
-How do they get away with things like: no tags and countless potential "violations" that they drive hundreds of miles with? I.E. No exhaust, no windows, and all of the no wipers, no (or improper) lights, no defroster, etc. type violations? The police probably don't appreciate that, to say the least.

Many things that they go down the road with could hurt or kill people.

They regularly allude to how it's "Road Kill", or other mentions of how they normally wouldn't do the stuff they do. I've had some low end cars in my time, but they were all safe.
I guess it's all about the money.
Edited- my apologies Speedthrills, it was a joke. Apparently you took it better than some others.

Last edited:
Earlier in this thread someone mentioned the 3 stooges. I just watched the boost caboose episode, yeah the stooges they are, clowning around and having fun.

On the other hand though, they cobble stuff together a little too much, apparently don't have a problem routinely fixing stuff on the roadside. I had my fill of doing that a real long time ago, want my stuff to be reliable, especially when you live up north with the cold and snow and being stranded on the roadside in January or February sucks major big time.

-
Back