Anybody Collect Autographs from Famous Mopar People?

-
John Schneider "Bo Duke"

This guy was awesome! Met him at the Mopar nats around 96 or 97, he held a "Yeee Haaaw" contest with small groups of fans throughout the day, he yelled with us too LOL, pretty cool to say I did that with a real Duke boy :glasses7:

Keith, I recently bought a property and the son of the owner had a original general Lee. in a box in the garage I found a pic of the car. I will scan it tomorrow and post it here! I saw it at a local car show years ago.... ..

Keith, I recently bought a property and the son of the owner had a original general Lee. in a box in the garage I found a pic of the car. I will scan it tomorrow and post it here! I saw it at a local car show years ago.... ..

Kewl :glasses7:

Dang, I had Dale Earnhardt Sr. sign a pic at MATS years ago and I gave it to my boss like an idiot. Not Mopar but he sure beat a few! No one in line and the jerk didnt say boo to me..."Hi, nice to meet you. Can you make it out to Lynn?...Thanks!"...grunt...

Dang, I had Dale Earnhardt Sr. sign a pic at MATS years ago and I gave it to my boss like an idiot. Not Mopar but he sure beat a few! No one in line and the jerk didn't say boo to me..."Hi, nice to meet you. Can you make it out to Lynn?...Thanks!"...grunt...

Petty was in Pittsburgh in 83 , 84 to mark the opening of a new PONTIAC dealership.. He was only scheduled to sign autograph for 2 hours.... he stayed until everyone in line got his autograph!

Petty was in Pittsburgh in 83 , 84 to mark the opening of a new PONTIAC dealership.. He was only scheduled to sign autograph for 2 hours.... he stayed until everyone in line got his autograph!

i ve got dale sr. dale jr, ronnie sox and martin ,bill marvick, bullet reed, hemi undreglass bob riggle and rusty wallance, richard petty and bill clinton pres.

X10 about Bob Riggle. One of the nicest guys out there. You wanta touch the car? Sure go ahead,Sit in it ? No problem !Go for a ride? (I was a chicken S*#t and turned him down.) When his car was for sale He even offered to teach you how to drive it.
The neatest thing about him is he never forgets a name, tell him once and he will call you by name the next time he sees ya. Maybe I was lucky But Big Daddy, Ronnie Sox and Buddy Martin always took time to talk. Real Regular Guys !

Bob Riggle sure looks like a fun and nice fellow :sunny: That was very nice of him and it looks like you made his day as well :glasses7:

He was so down to earth and easy to talk to.....Didn't hesitate when I asked to take a couple pics :D

And how can I forget these famous Mopar friends?? I had so much fun meeting all the FABO members this year at the Mopars in the Park show here in MN last June. This year I will plan another meet-n-greet and it should be bigger and better than last years :glasses7:

I hope we can make the Mopars in the Park show one of these years. It looks like a great show too.....:thumblef:

Here's another pic for your thread.......I bought this Richard Petty clock quite a few years ago as a Christmas gift, but it wasn't signed. Got to meet him and have the pics signed last year.....:king: 8-)

Attachments

• Petty Pics Signed 011 (Small).jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 266
No pic right now,but I've got an autographed pit crew shirt signed by Darrell Gwyn !!! :prayer:

very cool Keith , after all that , i might need your autograph LOL

I was thinking the same thing!! LOL .. Lots of cool autographs... I met and got autographs from Big Daddy Don Garlitts, and Mr Norm.. (ill post pics after I get home from work) met them both at the Mopar Nationals, they were really cool, and alot of fun to talk to ...

very cool Keith , after all that , i might need your autograph LOL

LOL....some members have mine...not sure if it's worth anything LOL

Just recently I just sent my autograph to Eddie (Motopsycho) :D.....Memike has one from me too :glasses7:

I've got Don Garlits, Richard Petty, Kyle Petty, Adam Petty, Daryl Alderman, Scott Geoffrion, A couple more that I can't think of right now?

Kewl :glasses7:

sc_zpsdcc58896.png

When I was in 6th grade, we had to write a letter to a hero type person. My choice? Tom Hoover. He was kind enough to return a letter, and included a couple of Hemi related decals he signed.

I met Darrel Alderman and Scott Geoffrion (RIP) at Mopar nats one year, and they signed a shirt for me.

Don Garlits signed a swamp rat model kit for me on his way into a radio interview when he was running for congress.

Richard Petty signed a 1/24 scale Superbird hood that I planned to put on a kit but never built it.

I have a few things signed by Mr Norm from the Nats and Monster Mopar shows.

Marty Mohr (driver of the Hemi Xpress wheelstander) is a super nice guy and signed the tshirts he gave me and my dad.

I really cherish the Tom Hoover stuff. I'll have to see if I can dig it out for some pics.

Here's another signature I almost forgot about.....It flew off of Cruz' funny car about 1/2 track and landed really close to me.

I found him later in the pits and he signed it & handed it back :D

Attachments

• P1070282.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 229
Got a couple new ones today! The one is a picture of Victoria and the other is a CD signed by Mikes son Creed of the band "Zach Williams and the Reformation" very cool music too!! Thanks Mike :glasses7:

F4214909-orig.jpg

CEA8979B-orig.jpg

does it count if Herb McCandles comes into work every week or so to get parts.

I've the most important Famous Mopar Person autograph on my bench:

Attachments

• Mopar Autograph - CudaChick.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 199
-
Back