Anybody from San Jose remember Happy Days Burger joint ??

-
Are you refering to me? If so yes but I wont be able to bring my car as its got fried wiring under the hood and is awaiting some work.

I was. We are just following your lead since this is your thread. What time are folks gettting together there? Does anyone want to meet for dinner while we are there?

Well last couple of times I would guess the cars were there around 5-6ish but I don't know how much earlier they were there. Yeah getting some food sounds good too. Ive gotten food from there before and its not bad.

I will probbaly be there earlier but why don't we meet at the front of the restaurant (the old Happy Dayz which I now believe is a Greek place) at 6pm and decide if we want to eat there or one of the other nearby restaurants. I was going to drive the Dart but I will be in a slightly lowered white '98 Ram since I have to pick up some larger items right before I head over there. Who else wants to meet up for dinner?

So you guys are meeting at the old Happy Days diner on Thursday? I'm a bit confused because someone also mentioned the Mervyn's get together which is tonight. I can't go tonight, but might might be able to swing it tomorrow. I work about 10 minutes away from the Happy Days place.

So you guys are meeting at the old Happy Days diner on Thursday? I'm a bit confused because someone also mentioned the Mervyn's get together which is tonight. I can't go tonight, but might might be able to swing it tomorrow. I work about 10 minutes away from the Happy Days place.

I am planning at being at the old Happy Dayz Diner tomorrow (Thur). Hope to see you there. Perhaps in the next couple of weeks, we can try the Mervyn's event.

Where the hell is everyone? I drove over an hour to get here and just finished dinner by myself. At least the food was good. It's 7:50pm and I'm heading home. Of course, this post is coming to you via my iPhone (a pretty sweet little device).

Man I was there at 6:00 and stayed till 6:30 or so waiting for everybody to show up. Saw no mopars and got discouraged and figured everybody flaked. What time did you get there GTX? cause I kept an eye out for a white Dodge Ram.

i got stuck working for someone who called in sick. hopefully i will have the suspension done on the dart soon so i can drive it for the next one.

I hung out a little longer until Harold got there with his son and Mike (sic71dart) came back over. We closed the place down at 9:30pm. Although it wasn't for long, it was fun talking. Just got in - 10:30pm. Time for a visit from the sandman.

A little car **** from tonight:

IMG_4405.jpg

IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4407.jpg

IMG_4408.jpg

IMG_4409.jpg

IMG_4410.jpg

IMG_4411.jpg

-
Back