Anybody watch "Pawn Stars"???

-

65LoveAffair

Whovian
Reaction score
For those that do, you might be interested to hear that Chumlee has been arrested and jailed for drug and weapons charges. Don't know what this will do to the show, but it will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

You can read about it here.

19 charges for meth, pot and "at least one" gun? I never looked at him as a role model, so no loss.

all the time - fun, funny and usually interesting. Chum arrested.. not surprised.. I don't believe he is acting on the show... dumbass.

Fame and fortune, not surprised .

originally got his house searched for a sexual assault..

dumbass had it made. threw it all away that easily..

He's lazy and good for nothing... Doesn't surprise me...

I had read the autobiography on Pawn Stars a few years ago and apparently Chumlee and Big Hoss were into Meth since their teens. They allegedly got clean, looks like Chum fell off the wagon.

I had something I was selling but I did not have a good idea about its value. Well on one of my Las Vegas trips, I went in there. What a bunch of *** hats! Totally opposite to the show. Not helpful at all.

Watching Pawn Stars over the years, I always thought, it has to be an act, nobody can be as stupid as Chum.

Guess I was wrong !

Ok I get the drug charges, but what's with the weapons charge? They searched his house and found a gun. OK, so is it illegal to own guns in Las Vegas? Last time I checked, owning a gun is not a crime.

I had read the autobiography on Pawn Stars a few years ago and apparently Chumlee and Big Hoss were into Meth since their teens. They allegedly got clean, looks like Chum fell off the wagon.
Id believe that. I did notice in the later episodes, they both went and got "new teef'' to replace the meth worn sets

i like pawn stars as a show - especially the crusty "old squid" old man. i would imagine that "chum" is done on this show. i have detected some comments from Rick and his dad suggesting that they are anti-drug and somewhat conservative. i can see the old man saying to the producer, "he's gone or i'm gone." Rick will probably say the same thing.

i felt sad to hear of chum's arrest. from the beginning, it was clear that chum was not a very intelligent person. unfortunately, any level of financial success or fame are DEADLY to dumb people. chum recently got his new "ridiculously white" teeth which look silly and has tried to change his outward image to become "a cool guy." i have no way of knowing whether or not chum is criminally guilty of anything, but i do suppose he has ended his "fifteen minutes of fame."

Absolutely not. No cares given. AbsoLUTEly not. Not a care given. ABsoLUTEly not. Not one thought about these piddleheads. Nope. Not. Uh....uh........No.

715qyYJFaLL._SY355_.jpg

25514260-Red-sign-with-a-big-No--Stock-Vector.jpg

skotan-No-sign.png

Absolutely not. No cares given. AbsoLUTEly not. Not a care given. ABsoLUTEly not. Not one thought about these piddleheads. Nope. Not. Uh....uh........No.
]

Enough of PC.... Tell us how you REALLY FEEL.... :toothy1:

I saw him on Leno and it was evident that the show is an act

Of course it's set up. I've never been in a pawn shop that "helps" me know what I have or its worth. They all tried lowballing the hell out of me, and succeeded, which is why I don't go into pawn shops anymore.

Ok I get the drug charges, but what's with the weapons charge? They searched his house and found a gun. OK, so is it illegal to own guns in Las Vegas? Last time I checked, owning a gun is not a crime.[/QUOTE]

From what I got in the article I read this morning, sounds like it is illegal for him to own a gun anywhere.

Ok I get the drug charges, but what's with the weapons charge? They searched his house and found a gun. OK, so is it illegal to own guns in Las Vegas? Last time I checked, owning a gun is not a crime.[/QUOTE]

From what I got in the article I read this morning, sounds like it is illegal for him to own a gun anywhere.

Exactly. He was already a prohibited possessor. Probably as a result of a restraining order placed against him in connection to the sexual assault investigation (TRO is easy for women to get) or it stems from prior convictions - either drugs or violence. Explains why their shop has no FFL, not even a pawn broker's firearms license for them... Not surprised.

If Chum had priors as a felon, they should use every episode when he fires a modern weapon, there are several.
I used to like the shows but the low balling and "pawn lifestyle" has worn as thin as the pickers low balling and lifestyle.

-
Back