Anyone have experience with Passon 4 spd overdrive gear set

-

chasb

Reaction score
Passon Performance A833 overdrive gear set.

Keeps popping out of third gear around town or on highway.

Got NO satisfaction from Passon who BTW took months to deliver the parts to begin with.

Any hints as to what may be wrong?

Very frustrating

Passon Performance A833 overdrive gear set.

Keeps popping out of third gear around town or on highway.

Got NO satisfaction from Passon who BTW took months to deliver the parts to begin with.

Any hints as to what may be wrong?

Very frustrating

I find that very hard to believe.

I have the same problem with a Tremec TKO from Keisler. It will not stay in fourth when I lift. I sent it back to Keisler last winter. They worked on it but it only functioned correctly for one day, now it is back to slipping out of gear again.

Is this a new problem or from day one ? What parts of the syncro did you replace when doing the upgrade ?

now the real dumb question , is your shifter adjusted properly ? what shifter box are you using , with or without stop bolts ?

Care to elaborate on no satisfaction from Passon ?

Is this a new problem or from day one ? What parts of the syncro did you replace when doing the upgrade ?

now the real dumb question , is your shifter adjusted properly ? what shifter box are you using , with or without stop bolts ?

Inquiring minds want to know????

That was exactly what I was thinking... Sounds like it has not been properly adjusted!

Hello chasb? What was the end result ... the cure? I need the benefit of your experience for my 340-4spd '67 Barracuda.

I know you are blowing smoke as you did not call Jamie and talk to him???
You had to wait for your parts Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you think this is??? Wal Mart???

Tell us the rest of the story

Pick up the phone and call Jamie if you are having a real problem. He will help you till the ends of the earth. Do you need me to post the phone number for you???

-
Back