Anyone here like the Pink Panther movies?

-

Abodybomber

Breaking street machines , since 1983.....:)
Legendary Member
Reaction score
I have always rolled over laughing,at the insane plots,stunts,and general stupidity of the original Pink Panther series,with Peter Sellers.Anyone else,remember these goofy movies?

Does your dog bite???

Hi doggie...

Growl, ruff...

I thought your dog doesn't bite...

That's not my dog.....

They were great!!!

Knock, knock...

Who is it?

Oh, it is a bim.

A bim?

A bomb AAAAAHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh........

!^&*(^%$#@!@%^&*(

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHFE6WZK71s&feature=related"]Do you have for me the 'massage'? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64yianfGvzc&feature=related"]Clouseau interrogates the staff - YouTube[/ame]

We must have the same "funny bone". Some other movies that come to mind are Airplane & Police Squad! Classic humor.

Kato, or what ever his name was would be hiding in a room and jump him!!fighting and keeping his fighting scills in check I guess LMAO at these shows .. Yes I like..

Da,da..da,da....da,da......da,da..da,da..da,da..da,da..da,daaaaaaa..da,da,da,da
I think we all know the tune! I grew up with these movies, the cartoon at the beginning was great too. Ol' pink was soooo cool!

The fyin is for you.

Fyin?

The telefyin you idiot!

Bring me some pepper.

Black pepper, white pepper?

WRITING pepper!!

Ambuerger? (Steve Martin)- not terrible, had it's moments.

The fyin is for you.

Fyin?

The telefyin you idiot!

Bring me some pepper.

Black pepper, white pepper?

WRITING pepper!!

Ambuerger? (Steve Martin)- not terrible, had it's moments.

lmao!!!!!!!!! I remember :D

They were awesome.
-This is a bomb - the exploding type!!

He was funny. Not to forget Kato hiding in the fridge!

Da,da..da,da....da,da......da,da..da,da..da,da..da,da..da,daaaaaaa..da,da,da,da
I think we all know the tune! I grew up with these movies, the cartoon at the beginning was great too. Ol' pink was soooo cool!

I remember going to the drive in and watching the cartoon between the 2 movies that was being played back in the day :D

Another movie he did, which I thought was funny at the time, was "The Party," to which he drove a 3 wheeled Morgan cycle car: (That's Claudine Longet with him, who many of us lusted after in those days)

(Lord, I see she's 70 years old, so my age is showing!!)

007157.jpg

Attachments

• sellers.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 149
The scene where he plays a dentist with a wax nose disguise, and laughs insanely due to sniffing the laughing gas while his wax nose melts under the exam light... made my stomach hurt from laughing.

I also loved "The Party"... birdy num nums! Love how politically incorrect this one is.

And my favorite... one of the best comedy movies ever... "Being There". I'm not really a comedy fan and this one is not for everyone, but if you like Sellers this is for sure worth watching. Very clever humor.

Mine,the scene as a sailor.The inflatable parrot,with the leak.Freakin hilarious!

IMO, the closest thing to this type of humor recently has been Austin Powers.

I'm not a fan at all, of the recent "uncomfortable" comedy trend.

The recent Three Stooges actually wasn't too bad.

I have the whole Pink Panther movie set on DVD, plus a bonus disc of all the cartoons. LOVE them. !!!

-
Back