anyone in SoCal from ventura county?

-

eviper21

Reaction score
just curious. im from here in Oxnard, and im always all over ventura county especially down the hill (ventura, Cam., oxnard, port hueneme, santapaula, fillmore) i dont take many trips up to Thousand oaks area, but itd be cool to meet a member from the area!

I'm in Ventura everyday for work but live in Carpinteria. There are some mopar guys in Ventura and surrounding areas just don't know if any are members.

Ian

My cars live in Ventucky but I live in SB

SB people that cool, i once rode my road bike from ventura to carp. longest ride ever haha.

what kinda car you guys rollin?

I have two 68 dodge darts, one is a 2 door sedan the other is a 2 door hardtop GT.

What do you have?

Ian

i got a 73 plymouth duster that needs a bit of work. body is pretty straight but the interior is a 4/10 and the motor is shot.

i just pickd up a 318 and a bunch of stuff so i can convert it over from the slant six. Its ugly, but its mine! haha

you can check it out in the welcome forum...its under "going to pick up my duster tomorrow..." or something like that

I'm from Simi Valley.

I toot around in a 68 Barracuda 340-S copper with white top. I go to the Simi Valley Cruise In's. Haven't made it to a Camarillo Cruise-In, but I hear they are really cool.

Hope you guys all come to Spring/Fall Fling with your cars to meet up at the FABO meeting spot.

I'm way up north in Redding, CA now but I graduated from Newbury Park High School in '76. I had a '72 Satellite Sebring with a 383 I put in it at the time.

72sat3.jpg

When not drag racing out on Los Posas Road we'd see who could hit highest top speed going UP the Conejo Grade on 101.

Amazed my buddies and I still around today....well actually, we lost a couple back then. Youth...Uff Dah!

-
Back