Status
Not open for further replies.

a34

The Etowah Flash
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I’m putting my home up for sale, and it’s perfect for a car guy. I'm looking for a bigger piece of land and larger home. I thought some of our members might be interested or might know someone who would be. Please pass along to anyone interested.

Cool Car guy house for sale: Beautiful car guy house for sale in northern suburb of Atlanta. It's a 30 minute commute to Atlanta. Yes, your wife will love it too. Approximately 2600 sq. ft. Raised ranch with 3 car parking and plenty of storage room in the side entry garage. Three Bedroom, two baths with two additional finished rooms in basement for a home office, bedroom, recreation room or kid’s playroom. Large living room with vaulted ceilings. Large kitchen with tile floors and tons of cabinet space. Extra large Master bedroom with vaulted ceilings. Master bath has dual vanities with garden tub and large walk-in closet. Upgraded ceiling fans in all rooms. Nice deck on rear of house for cooking out or relaxing. Fenced in big back yard for kids or dogs to play in, complete with beautiful hand-crafted two story children’s playhouse. Close to new schools and great shopping. Sits on private 1+ acre with creek on perimeter in very quiet neighborhood, backs up to a wooded area.

NOW for the Important part! 900 square foot detached garage with double doors and large attic storage area. Has concrete trailer/RV parking pad beside the garage. Garage has a/c and gas heat. 200 amp service wired through the home as is the gas service. So, no extra garage utility bills. Large air compressor in attached lawnmower/yard tools/parts storage room. Compressor is 5hp, 22 cubic ft/min, 175 psi. Compressor can be purchased separately. Exterior lighting on house, garage, and on parking pad. This is a great deal on a great house. You won’t find better in metro Atlanta for the price. It’s for sale by owner so you aren’t paying a marked up price to cover the real estate agents commission. $220,000. Email r_gann at bellsouth dot net for more information, or call Randy between 10am-9pm Eastern at
404-643-5755. email for pics.

Attachments

• house master bedroom.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 283
  • house pics 004 cropped.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 269
What part of Atlanta, county?

I'm at the intersection of Cobb, Paulding and Bartow, about 5 miles west of I-75. Easy to commute from if you need to go downtown.

I work in Smyrna and take GA 120 down to the east-west connector, and then in from there. Takes about 45 mins. to go 25 miles in normal traffic. Of course those are secondary roads with several stop lights.

Wow,$220,000 is a steal.In my neighborhood that would be worth $495,000. Good luck with the sale. 8)

Getting ready to list this bad boy in the next month or so. $180K. New paint inside and out. Killer deal. Please pass around to anyone you might know.

Geez, even in my neighbourhood it woud go for a bunch more.

It is a great looking and inexpensive house..hope it sells for you fast..

Grassy

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back