Are You In the Dictionary?

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
Are you in the dictionary. Is there one word that is in the dictionary that you think describes you. I can think of more than one that describes me but the one that fits the best is:

SCATTERBRAIN

I already cleared that up earlier for you today,dear. lol

I already cleared that up earlier for you today,dear. lol

Hey, thanks. Now I can match your FABO name to Facebook. I still trying to figure out people's real names to their FABO name. People think that my name is Betty but it is Anna. Confusing!!!!

np. I figured you knew who I was......but now you do. LOL

My students think I am "ubiqitous", because they think I see and know everything that happens at school. Little do they know they just talk too loud about things at times.

Then there's me, persistant. (and patient)
With a smidge of insolent. (according to some other people)
lol, i like this thread!

Hey, thanks. Now I can match your FABO name to Facebook. I still trying to figure out people's real names to their FABO name. People think that my name is Betty but it is Anna. Confusing!!!!

i guess some people dont get the "Betty" part...

you can find a pic of me in the dictionary under "man candy":toothy10::toothy10::burnout:

yes my dictionary has multi-word definitions : )

you can find a pic of me in the dictionary under "man candy":toothy10::toothy10::burnout:

yes my dictionary has multi-word definitions : )

LMAO

Mine would be unique. :wink: I've been called that more than once.

Workaholic.I,m either at work,working on my cars or doing work around the house.I need to work on relaxing a bit more.LOL:scratch:

I could not think of anything this morning :scratch::coffee2:
so I asked Treva :toothy1: and she said one word Valiant :coffee2:

I could not think of anything this morning :scratch::coffee2:
so I asked Treva :toothy1: and she said one word Valiant :coffee2:

Oh, how sweet! John asked me the same thing yesterday but he didn't like any of my answers. LOL!!:angel11:

-
Back