Arizona FABO Members Local Shows & Events Interest

-
Please put me on the list of AZ Mopars

If you are referring to my post about the guys I am getting together with, sure.
It's just to be able to call, message or email the other guys if we get bored and feel like going for a jaunt and/or talking cars.
This means when we send a message out about planning something it will go to the list of recipients and they can respond, not, or just show up.:D

Message me your details (at least a first name, phone number and email address) general location would be cool, but not really needed.

I'll give you the pertinents and such then.

ME :D The weather should be purrfect!! We were there last Saturday for Mopar Night & had a decent turnout of cars...

I can't seem to find out when the next Mopar Night at 67th and Bell is.
Do you know?
Thank you.

Greg, I sent her a message on Wednesday, but so far no response. I'll ask around today & post info if I hear...

Cruise on Central is October 7th, so I'm guessing it will be sometime after that :)

Greg, I sent her a message on Wednesday, but so far no response. I'll ask around today & post info if I hear...

Cruise on Central is October 7th, so I'm guessing it will be sometime after that :)

Wow, thanks as I didn't expect you to do the leg work.
I thought you just knew all that stuff naturally.:D

Cruise on Central eh?
That looks like it might be fun to do, since it's cooling off now.
Here's info on it in case anyone is interested.

Cruise on Central - Arizona Auto Scene

Suppose to be Mopar night at 68th and Bell this Saturday?

I don't know about that, but maybe?? Here's the flyer for Saturday's show. It's a benefit for Nancy's sister.

2017-09-28 001 (Medium).JPG

This is the one I would go to. Depending on how I feel. The only problem with this show is driving into the sun, to get there. I guess it is time for a new windshield

Just realized a prior engagement. maybe next week

Good turn out at the 67th and Bell cruise-in. Lots of cars. Good to see all the different FABO members there. There were a couple of Drag Week cars there as well.

Good turn out at the 67th and Bell cruise-in. Lots of cars. Good to see all the different FABO members there. There were a couple of Drag Week cars there as well.

And my Wife has me painting the house dammit. :D
I am going to try and get away for the Cruise on Central next week, so I hope all this work I am doing gets me an early release for good behavior.

And my Wife has me painting the house dammit. :D
I am going to try and get away for the Cruise on Central next week, so I hope all this work I am doing gets me an early release for good behavior.
You work too hard

I can't seem to find out when the next Mopar Night at 67th and Bell is.
Do you know?
Thank you.

Found out last night that it's Saturday, October 21st. Might be a better choice for you than the Central Cruise ?? More Mopars, most likely some FABO members to hang out with, less of a cluster...AND best of all--it's FREE :D

Found out last night that it's Saturday, October 21st. Might be a better choice for you than the Central Cruise ?? More Mopars, most likely some FABO members to hang out with, less of a cluster...AND best of all--it's FREE :D

Ah, thank you.
Free doesn't matter as much as it used to, and I thought I might like to do something a little more involved than just siting in a parking lot.
Who knows though, I might do both.:D

I don't know if you saw anything about it or not, but I made a new Gmail address (Mopars4us) and then put a post on Craigslist for "Mopar Stuff" and explained that I would like for us local Mopar owners to be able to get together and do something once in awhile, or at least be able to get ahold of each other, plan cruises or just help each other with our cars.
Then I used those contacts to set up a text group,so when I text they all get it at the same time.
They can all see each others responses as well, so plans or information gets around to the group quick.
I think it was 7 people showed up down town in a parking lot next to Sonic Drive in, one of them a 50's Savoy Wagon. :D
Neat little car.

Last edited:
Ah, thank you.
Free doesn't matter as much as it used to, and I thought I might like to do something a little more involved than just siting in a parking lot.
Who knows though, I might do both.:D

I don't know if you saw anything about it or not, but I made a new Gmail address (Mopars4us) and then put a post on Craigslist for "Mopar Stuff" and explained that I would like for us local Mopar owners to be able to get together and do something once in awhile, or at least be able to get ahold of each other, plan cruises or just help each other with our cars.
Then I used those contacts to set up a text group,so when I text they all get it at the same time.
They can all see each others responses as well, so plans or information gets around to the group quick.
I think it was 7 people showed up down town in a parking lot next to Sonic Drive in, one of them a 50's Savoy Wagon. :D
Neat little car.
I will make this offer again. You are all welcome to meet over here and we can broil some hamburgers, hot dogs or brats.
Just because I am a stickler, if you plan on having more than 2 beers, please bring a designated driver and smokers need to use the smoking room. (Which is directly in front of the garage door).
Anytime should be good, my wife will be out of town this weekend but that is probably too short notice. Whatever the majority wants. I will supply the meats and you will need to bring your own beverages. (we do not have beer or sodas here)
I have made this offer twice before but no one was interested. I live in the Bell Road and Tatum Blvd area

-
Back