[FOR SALE] Ask and you shall recieve! (Flip Top Gas cap Adapter)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill throw you on the list and when I have the next batch Ill be sure to send all the payment details! Thanks guys!
Next batch should be in hand in the next week or so!

1. Khaley71-----------------Paid!
2. 68 moparmike----PM sent
3. GILStrj-----------PM sent
4. Li'l Demon--------PM sent
5. Cascius-------------------Paid!
6. 69383Valiant--------------Paid!
7. Grr8_65-------------------Paid!
8. Mrdodge69----------------Paid!
9. Jasonhensley--------------Paid!
10. 1970 La------------------Paid!
11. Glue Man-----------------Paid!
12. 1jstrong------------------Paid!
13. silverfox------------------Paid!
14. 67cudafb-----------------Paid!
15. greendart
16. Fabbr
17. 68purpledart
18. mccoymail

Price: $38.00 in the lower U.S. Shipped!
$40.00 to Canada, Ak, and such.. Shipped!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.......LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO TEMPORARILY PASS YOU ON THE LIST. AS YOU CAN SEE THERE IS A SMALL AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WAITING STILL.

1. 68 moparmike----Temp. pass---
2. GILStrj----------Temp. pass---
3. Li'l Demon----Pending Payment.
4. greendart-------------PM sent!
5. Fabbr-----------------PM sent!
6. 68purpledart
7. mccoymail
8. Gliderider06
9.Chinchillamilla

Payment info is sent when I have yours in hand! Thanks guys!!!!

$40.00 to Canada, Ak, and such.. Shipped!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.......LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO TEMPORARILY PASS YOU ON THE LIST. AS YOU CAN SEE THERE IS A SMALL AMOUNT OF PEOPLE WAITING STILL.

Ill have more adapters next week! dropped off the material already. He said he'd most likely finish them this weekend. :) Ill send payment PMs when I have them in hand!

3. Li'l Demon----Pending Payment.
4. greendart----Pending Payment!
5. Fabbr--------------------Paid!
6. 68purpledart
7. mccoymail
8. Gliderider06
9.Chinchillamilla

$42.00 to Canada, Ak, and such.. Shipped!

Ill be giving them a call tomorrow. I had expected to hear from them last week. Been busy with the holidays and didnt get a chance to call them last week. Ill be sure to keep you all posted tomorrow!

3. Li'l Demon----------------Paid!
4. greendart----------------Paid!
5. Fabbr--------------------Paid!
6. 68purpledart--------------Paid!
7. mccoymail----------------Paid!
8. Gliderider06---------------Paid!
9.Chinchillamilla----------PM sent!

$42.00 to Canada, Ak, and such.. Shipped!

I have plenty on hand and ready to ship! Feel free to contact me if you are interested!!!! Thanks guys!!!!

Hey guys! Happy New Year!!!!
Wow am I glad last year is over! I cant complain over all.... But the last few weeks were brutal. So much terrible news surrounding my family, all I could do was remind myself how fortunate I was that my family was safe and healthy. Not typically one to be phased by a few "life events", I have to admit the week prior to Christmas certainly slowed me down.

It is because of this that I owe those of you that have contacted me, and my 2 most recent Canadian customers an apology. This is the first time in weeks I have been on FABO. Certainly not the norm for me when I have PMs...

For that I apologize to those I have neglected. Please forgive my late responses and tardiness regarding shipping out to Canada.

I am now back to work and on a schedule again. I do have several PMs to respond to and hope to do so by the end of the day. Please bare with me here and Ill make sure all is handled appropriately. :)

PS: all adapters have been shipped that have been paid for! :)

Thanks again FABO!!!

Hey guys.... As usual! This thing dies off just after I have sold a bunch, then all it takes is one comment on this thread and it takes off again.. Let me get some stuff in order and get them made again. The holiday season threw off my scheduled attention to this stuff. Ill keep you all posted!
Thanks again guys and gals!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back