Atlas 4 Post Lift.....life is good.

-
Dam...drilling 12 holes in concrete for anchor bolts..kicked my ***...

Got to get some more hydraulic fluid and wire up the 220 ....other wise it is done.

Need to do some garage cleaning and rearranging.....

Two post lift is done except the wiring...had to play plumber at my house..and doggy door repair man at my daughter's place...

Getting ready to lift heavy load for the 1st time.

Attachments

• IMG_1178.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 304
  • IMG_1179.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 290
Best garage tool ever!!! Paid for itself in about 2 months.

Attachments

• DSCN1826.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 259
I'm green with envy with all you guys that have hoists. They would make life so much easier and fun. Teem it up with in floor radiant heat (I live where it's cold in the winter) and I could play all year long. I need a shop with a tall ceiling. LOL

Enjoy your hoists guys! tmm

did the wiring today.....poured what hydraulic fluid i had left after filling the 4 post...need a couple gallons more before I can smoke test it.

Did something I have not done is decades....

greased the front end and checked the rear end lube on 71 Demon ...while standing...

next ...changing oil.....

Here's another vote for Greg Smith Equipment and Atlas 2 posts lifts. Had mine now for almost 2 years, absolutely love it. Got the 12,000 lb commercial lift for 2200 and some change. Thank God we had a fork lift to lift the pillars and set them in place, got it installed in about 6 hours from start to finish. Drilling through 12 inches of high tensile concrete sucked.

Got the oil changed ...standing up.....Life is good....cause I am getting old...LOL

I'm green with envy with all you guys that have hoists. They would make life so much easier and fun. Teem it up with in floor radiant heat (I live where it's cold in the winter) and I could play all year long. I need a shop with a tall ceiling. LOL

Enjoy your hoists guys! tmm

The heated floor is nice, right up until you get the gas bill. Mine was $400.00 last month! OUCH!!

Everything a hot rodder needs. Too bad you didn't have them 20 years ago. Oh well! better late than never. Enjoy using it. I wish I lived closer!!

Finally got some more hydraulic fluid..filled up the tank...hit the button and nothing...dam...

must be the switch at the top that stop it before the car hits the roof..lol...I rewired the switch and bypassed the limiter until i can get up there and check it...and bingo...lift goes up...and lift comes back down...

Finally got some more hydraulic fluid..filled up the tank...hit the button and nothing...dam...

must be the switch at the top that stop it before the car hits the roof..lol...I rewired the switch and bypassed the limiter until i can get up there and check it...and bingo...lift goes up...and lift comes back down...

make sure its spaced properly, we've had to adjust it a couple times

-
Back