-
this weeks headliner progress....

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

Head liner update #3…..slow part of the job this week, fitted the raised section for the interior lights & lots of final fill and sand, getting down to final details and last sand ready for paint before making the mould….

21.jpg

22.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

Mate you got some serious skill going down there! Outstanding work.

Cheers
Anthony

Head liner update #3…..slow part of the job this week, fitted the raised section for the interior lights & lots of final fill and sand, getting down to final details and last sand ready for paint before making the mould….
/QUOTE]

A small up important update this week…the plug is now finished, primer applied as well as the finish coat….mould casting next week end…..

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

Update #6….I was hoping to show the finished liner covered and in place….a family tragedy in NZ means I have to make a trip back, so work is halted for a couple of weeks…this is where it’s gotten to….

43.jpg

44.jpg

45.jpg

46.jpg

47.jpg

48.jpg

49.jpg

Mate just found this thread i had been watching your s series build
This uterus is defiantly going to be a one off with all your custom work on it, i have finally got my hardtop regoed about a month ago and still playing shake downs with it but all minor stuff nothing that has stopped it from getting home on its own

thanks Peedee….plenty more to come, about to start on the custom bonnet (hood, for the US guys!) that's going to be a big job...then back to body repairs!

Update #6….I was hoping to show the finished liner covered and in place….a family tragedy in NZ means I have to make a trip back, so work is halted for a couple of weeks…this is where it’s gotten to….

View attachment 1715220085

View attachment 1715220086

View attachment 1715220087

View attachment 1715220088

View attachment 1715220089

View attachment 1715220090

View attachment 1715220091

Amazing work Marty! That ute will turn out great when finished.

Ulf, we didn't get the Dart in Australia, the first Chrysler ute was the 1965-66 AP6(gold ute)...this was only available as a Valiant...the VC range was late 1966-67(green ute) and came in both Valiant and Heavy Duty Dodge versions....basically the VC was the same as AP with new front sheet metal...how's the Charger going, haven't seen an update for a long time!

40.1.jpg

23.jpg

Ulf, we didn't get the Dart in Australia, the first Chrysler ute was the 1965-66 AP6(gold ute)...this was only available as a Valiant...the VC range was late 1966-67(green ute) and came in both Valiant and Heavy Duty Dodge versions....basically the VC was the same as AP with new front sheet metal...how's the Charger going, haven't seen an update for a long time!

View attachment 1715221067

View attachment 1715221068
I have it looked up in the shop. I take it to some local shows every now and then. So afraid something will happen to it. My Dartcharger convertible will get an own thread. I will tear it apart and restore it this winter. Really looking through it. The wagon was great to restore but now it's finished.

20180819_111629.jpg

FB_IMG_1530775928676.jpg

It would be cool to get a ute and restore it here in Sweden However I guess the shipping would be a killer!

It would be interesting to do the numbers on an import Ulf….I believe there’s at least one imported in the US…..how’s the NOS battery holding up I pointed you in the direction of?

It would be interesting to do the numbers on an import Ulf….I believe there’s at least one imported in the US…..how’s the NOS battery holding up I pointed you in the direction of?

Just fine. When I fire it up it works great. However every 6 month I need to re-charge it. But for a 54 year old battery Im satiesfied!

-
Back