B.C. members...chime in!!!

-
Vancouver checking in.... and here's the Scamp:

v38.jpg

Nice Cars... Delta here, looking for a car. Anyone know of any decent deals around town?

Hello from Nelson B.C.

Had a nice 1972 swinger but had to sell it about 10 years ago, been looking ever since for another suitable project.

Finally got tired of looking and finally bought one

No pictures of the car yet, just bought it and dragged her home tonight.

LM23HOR

Hello from Nelson B.C.

Had a nice 1972 swinger but had to sell it about 10 years ago, been looking ever since for another suitable project.

LM23HOR
Hello Brambles, I'm just down the road from you in Tarry's. Looking forward to seeing your car.

Hello from Nelson B.C.

LM23HOR

Another one from the Kootenays! My grandmother bought my (now) Scamp new at City Auto way back when....

Speaking of swap meets...anyone going to the Mid-Island one in Nanaimo on June 1st, I think?....or Tradex (old Cloverdale meet) May 23-24???...or Victoria ,June 22???...Whew!!!..this could get busy!!

Howdy all,

I had to miss the Courtenay one, it was safety training day at the Crofton Pulp Mill. But I did get paid for eight hours for sitting and listening for only four hours. Not too bad. Nor was the $33 and change an hour for the next week:cheers:. Now to spend that hard earned cash on the Dart=P~.

I'll certainly try and make the Nanaimo one, I have a bit of a wish list to fill.

Hope to see any Islanders at the Father's Day show in Qualicum.

Have a great weekend.

Mark

Live in Cranbrook BC but originally a "Haney " boy. Picture of my 67 barracuda.Any members in the East Kootenay region????

DSCF0383.JPG

Hey Sox ,I towed your car when I owned Cheap Towing in Chwk. I'm in Salmon Arm now. Heres my project.

overall view.jpg

hey guys! im from PEE GEE. looking at my first project this weekend in Dawson Creek!!! might buy a 72 demon

I can't believe I missed this one. I'm Cody, 17 and I live in Surrey.

'69 Charger 383 auto
'70 Coronet 500 318 3spd
'73 Duster 318 auto

I'm bringing the Duster and Charger to Mopar Madness in Langley on July 11th.....who else from here is attending the show?

Wow...great response to this thread...considering I started it in 2005!!

BTW, Anyone going to Abbotsford Swap Meet @ Tradex this weekend, May 27/28/10????

Cody, can you send me details on this event?

For sure Mike. I've always remembered this show being big and full of cars. Last year for some reason the number of cars seemed down to me. Anyways, here is the information for this year's event.

GEORGE PRESTON RECREATIONAL CENTER
42ND AVENUE AND 208TH STREET

LANGLEY BC

To enter your car in the event it's $15. I believe Daily Driver & Display Only is $10. Spectator admission is free.

HI all members. Dave here from Williams Lake. Car show in Wiliams Lake this weekend 200 Cars expected, come on up.

Mark from Cedar.(originally from Moose Jaw, Sk...not my fault,honest!)

Just a reminder of the Parksville all Mopar Show Sunday July 18, 2010

-
Back