bad business choice by classic industries

Classic Industries

1. mikess68

mikess68 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    11:48 PM
    just got done ordering a lot of stuff for the dart. one item, spark plug wires with the black wires, orange boots. they came today with black wires and black boots. i called for return and they said restock fee, then after argument, said ok no restock fee. (reminder their error) ok so how about a return shipping label. "thats your problem" "we don't do that". i said your pic did not match the item and they said "it don't have to, on our website, (somewhere) we said photos and description may be different". Thats a load and everyone reading this knows it is.
    So let the buyer beware. they were rude and then ended with "have a nice day". So i told them to kiss my butt (those words). thats bad customer service, bad business decisions, and i wish i had know that sooner, but at least some else will get the rest of my business. what little bit it is. Makes me feel better! Classic Industries, try to sell restoration parts and say the description and picture might be different!. it don't work that way. invoice number 13770685 just to prove its legit complaint, in case you might read this accidentally.

2. MoparMike1974

MoparMike1974 FABO Gold Member FABO Gold Member

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    My biggest complaint with them is their "coming soon" on parts. I have been waiting on a part that has said "coming soon" for at least 2 years now.
    Year one would be ok if their website wasn't such a mess. Seriously, try searching for anything on their website.
    I miss some of the small vendors I used to order from back in the day. Hardens was one of the good ones. Nice family run business and their prices were great.

• Agree Agree x 2
    1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.