Badlilred79 had a really bad wreck.....prayers needed

-
Mrs badlilred79.....Thank U for letting all of us know :salut:

That's an incredible wreck...Prayers sent for Mike and your family now :angel1:

Saw the pics before I reaad the story and had chills running up my spine! Prayers sent for a speedy recovery cause God has special plans for you Mike!

WOW. JUST WOW.. So sorry this happened. I'm glad he is still with us. I wish him a speedy recovery. Prayers sent. Thank you for keeping us updated.

-James

glade to hear hes ok hope he recovers soon my prayers go to mike

glade to hear hes ok hope he recovers soon my prayers go to mike

Thank you guys Iam taking the laptop to mike today .hes moving around and talking alot now ,he was sleeping alot he'll be home this afternoon but wont be working yet mike told me you;ll guys are in his prayers too and thanks alot ms badlilred my real name is Donna thank you from the bottom of our hearts ..

Hello Donna, and thank you for keeping us updated on our great friend/member.... It brings a great felling knowing he is moving around and wanting a laptop , sounds like he heals as fast as he works.. I hope and pray for a good day and his bones will heal, I am home alone Donna and let him know I will be glad to pm him my number or ether way.
some times just a few minutes on the phone with a friend can help
get past another day in the hospital, me...... don't like hospitals and I bet he does not ether, again thank you for being there for him and here for us.

Just read this . . . my prayers are for a quick and complete recovery . . you were very lucky and someone is watching over you!!

Get better soon Mike, one day I would like to meet you and shake your hand. Darren

-
Back