Badlilred79 had a really bad wreck.....prayers needed

-
Preyers send. Speedy recovery.
Cars are just metal even mopars, better to lose car than life.

thank god he is alive still. that car looks scary. all of my best for 110% recovery and for good insurance.

Some times we forget that we do have some one by our side Mike, and we can count on him being there in our time of need... Friendship and caring of ones life and the needs to what ever makes things better in our life we are given

How is things going Lilred, I must admit this has slipped my mind Mike :shaking2:
Do you have an update for us :sign7: or is ther another thread on your recovery:notworth::notworth::notworth::notworth:
I agree, you had another passenger with you on this day Mike. And we are hear also :sign7:.

do pretty gooodstill have a few problems but iam kicking and i ve been thanking god for the second chance thanks everybody

do pretty gooodstill have a few problems but iam kicking and i ve been thanking god for the second chance thanks everybody

Thank you Mike, I forgot all about this man :shaking2:..... keep staying positive and strong, and may many blessings come your way each day as you move forward :glasses7: so sorry I have let this slip my mind as days have gone by.
Your Arkansas friend and don't forget it :rock:

-
Back